OCE Pancake's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Pancake, Sep 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Killerho_

Killerho_ Member

IGN:
    Killerho
    Big support! I see you helping out a lot on chat when new players have some questions to ask, keep up the good work. :)

2. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you so much for changing to support mark!

Thank you accept pony :heart:

Really appreciate it bt! Thank you for your support, means a lot!

3. Queen

Queen Guest

Support, you've always been a respectable and nice player.
    These hours though, you sure you want to commit yourself to that? That's a full time j0b. I would hope you get paid:thumbsup:

4. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Pancakes are yummy, still supoort

5. dropevela

dropevela Member

IGN:
    dropevela
    I'm not that active in game, but what i've seen on discord and forums Pancake is very helpful and he fits into the community he well deserves this.
    :heart:

6. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you very much for the support and kind words queen. Regarding my hours, they are subject to change but sometimes I’m on longer than those hours, sometimes less, all depends on how available I can be!

Thank you for the resupport splat :heart:

Thank you drop, your words and support mean a lot to me :heart:

Little Update:
    School starts tomorrow meaning I won’t be active in-game in the mornings (AWST) however I should still remain as active as possible after school. Adding to this, I rarely receive any homework/assignments and have few activities after school :heart:

thank you for you support everyone :smile:

7. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

i really hope you do get promoted :heart:
    you're a really nice individual and you've always shown respect to everyone on the server. you are extremely genuine and loyal, and have consistently been active and helpful on all platforms.

you're mature and you know how to deal with situations. i think you'd make an amazing staff member. i hope you get the position soon. #Pancake4Helper :pleading:

8. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you so much mai :heart: your constant support means more than you could imagine and i really appreciate your kind words #teammaicake :heart:

9. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    6 day bump :heart:

I’d just like to apologise for my decrease in activity over the last 2 weeks, being the first couple weeks of school, I’ve had a few assignments I needed to get done! However, I will strive to be as active as I possibly can :heart:

Thank you everyone for your outgoing support

10. clxrity

clxrity Experienced Member

IGN:
    clxrity
    You're active across all platforms (can't speak for in-game as much, but the select times I was in-game I remember seeing you, specifically on economy I believe).
    You are extremely friendly and approachable. I think you have the appropriate personality for this specific position. I think your personality will allow you to cater to players appropriately, get along with the rest of the staff team, and respond to authority.
    I believe you have the knowledge and experience on this server to make an excellent helper.

I'd also like to add I especially love the design of your application, and specifically the places you decided to add color & symbols. Looks great.

Support from me, best of luck :support:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2021
  11. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you so much clarity, I really appreciate the time and effort you put into the response and I also really appreciate your support. It truely means a lot to me :heart:

I have a few tests coming up over the next week so I may be slightly less active as I prepare myself for those :heart: thank you for your support everyone

12. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I haven't replied here, but explained it to you twice over discord. Thanks for being understanding.

I was neutral due to me not yet being able to see you manage something relatively major on the server, and also because I felt you lacked experience in certain areas (as we discussed on Discord).

You're great at helping players, your attitude is professional, and you'd be a great addition to the team... right now.

Full Support, good luck :p

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  13. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Re-support for the man :weary:

You're always on, helping others when needed and just overall a caring person. I would personally miss that yellow colors if you do get helper but if it's what you want I'll be at ur side no matter :heart:33

14. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you so much for taking the time to come back and reassess me as an applicant PC, that in itself means a lot! I also am really grateful for your support and it means so much! Thank you for your kind words :heart:

Thank you for the ongoing support archer, it truly means a lot to me :heart:

FalcoFalcon thank you for your support!

15. DIEG0

DIEG0 Member

IGN:
    stablish
    I see you on the forums plenty, but I rarely see you in game, I would think timezones but I play at night too which would be day for you, and I still have no recollection of seeing you. I think if I do see you in game more then I could change because you seem nice enough, but for now I am going to be neutral.

16. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Pancake is extremely active in-game! Him & I share the same timezone and I see him online every day.

Anyways resupport :heart: you qualify in every way.

17. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you for your feedback! Appreciate the conversation you had with me on discord!

Thank you so much mai, I really appreciate that you constantly support me and see me as a qualified applicant :heart: Means a lot

18. Queen

Queen Guest

Resupport

You better be the next promotion xoxo

19. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Full support.

I very rarely comment on applications for various reasons but I thought I would.
    You are dedicated, committed, friendly and approachable and would be a pleasure to work with.
    Your activity is consistent on all platforms but i would love to see you on economy too!

Keep up the amazing work and good luck!

20. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you so much for your resupport Queen, means a lot!

Thanks a million for your support Megan. I really appreciate the detailed feedback and it means a lot coming from you. I do hop onto economy each and every day, though I don't play it nearly as much as survival! I will try play a bit more on economy :heart:

Thank you for your support FalcoFalcon !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.