OCE Pancake's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Pancake, Sep 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
  2. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thanks for the bump! Means a lot!

I enjoyed drowning I mean saying hello to monkey too my /events husband. Thanks a lot for the support :heart: Means a lot to me!

3. SkyVillage

SkyVillage Active Member

IGN:
    Gut344657
    Since i'm Seeing Pancake recently alot on the server, is kind and helps the people, i think he realy is qualified for the position, and would make a awesome Job! That's was i belevie and that's the Reason why i Support it!

4. monkeyboopicker

monkeyboopicker Member

IGN:
    monkeyboopicker
    I support, even though Bert and Pancake targeted a tnt and drowning attack against me after their wedding ceremony.

5. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Well consider it your wedding gift to us

6. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

IGN:
    arxh__
    support pancake boi
    i see you helping both servers, but not that much on discord (BUT I'm guessing that's cos your an Aussie xd)

anway make some rainbow pancakes chop chop

7. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thanks a lot gut! I really appreciate your support and kind comments!

Haha thanks for the support! Had a lot of fun messing around with you! Thanks for my wedding present (Free Pass to attack you)

Thanks a ton arxh! Your feedback means a lot, I do aim to help everywhere including discord however sometimes I’m a bit slow to the response! I do my best! Thank you :heart:

8. LeoSteel

LeoSteel Active Member

Easy support, no question. Helpful, online and available, actively helping others. Good luck!

9. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thanks so much Leo! Always doing my best!

10. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    You have my support
    You did helped me with removing some blocks on Arxh's island. It was nice of you. And most importantly kind via /dms ^^

11. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Blue name when omg

12. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thanks flaming! I really appreciate it (stop pulling all nighters silly) :heart:

Thanks for the support tore, happy to help when and where I can!

Bert :heart: Thanks for the constant support!

13. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    I’m gonna be using a classy font while I give a nice response so bare with me xox.

I’ll be resupporting Pancake for many reasons that I’ve seen with my two eyes.

• Firstly, Pancake is super friendly and kind. He is literally too kind. Always saying hi/hello, engaging in friendly conversations and has that attitude of politeness that we love to see from any staff, whether from SB, Walmart or in a store at the mall. We love kindness and Pancake owns a lot of it.
    • Secondly, Pancake is active. He’s active on Forums, Discord and in-game. Though I don’t play that much, usually when I hop around, Pancake is there. Our time zones are not too collaborative with each other but we still manage to sometimes see each other in game. On Discord, he’s active. I see him all the time in general, except when he’s sleeping (which is rarely >:[ sadly). He’s always trying his best to help out and it’s not necessary to be active in help channels 24/7. This gives opportunities to others to participate as well and not focus on one person as there are other applicants applying currently.
    • Thirdly, Pancake has the passion a staff should have. He encourages himself to be active and it’s not like he forces himself to be online. He genuinely likes to help out players and is there for us. He takes feedback in and he implements on them. We love an applicant who doesn’t disagree with everything and is perfect. Our imperfections is what makes us unique. There isn’t a perfect person in the world and that’s ok. We all make mistakes and we better ourselves from it.
    • Lastly, I think Pancake is perfect for the helper role. It’s not my place to say who deserves helper or not but in my opinion, Pancake should be a helper. He may not be promoted now but eventually, I would love to see him in dark blue. He meets the requirements and genuinely meets the requirements off others of being active, kind, helpful and respectful. He’s a responsible person and I know he’ll be amazing at being a helper.
    Good luck Pancake and appreciate my long response xox.

- Boba

14. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    changing to neutral basicaly same as what boba said (cant rate rn but uk)

15. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thank you so much boba, not only for resupporting but for putting in such effort to write such a detailed response. It means so much to me and I really appreciate that things you said. :heart:

Thanks for changing to neutral ursus! Means a lot!

And thank you all so far for the outgoing support, it really means the world to me and I hope to make a bigger impact on Skyblock in the near future :heart:

16. Mini

Mini gronola bar Premium

IGN:
    minified
    I thought I had replied earlier but I guess not :/
    I would like to show my support, I see you active on discord as well as in-game so often. Not only are you active but you are also sweet, outgoing, and helpful. I see you "Online" on forums often too, I just don't see you messaging that often on the "new messages" so maybe focus on that a bit more. Also, I would love to see you on Eco a bit more, I do most definitely see you more often now than in the past so I'm glad you are improving on that.

Support!

17. shar

shar fallin

Heya pancake! Not too sure why I haven't replied to this yet but I'm here to give you my full support. I see you active on discord and in game daily and this also carries out onto the forums. You're an extremely kind, friendly and welcoming player - I believe you'd do well on the staff team :)

gl !!!

18. bubloe

bubloe Experienced Member

IGN:
    bubloe
    I support. Pancake good. :)

19. Pancake

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Thanks a lot for the support mini! I'm certainly trying to get back into messaging in new messages! I'll keep playing on economy and stay on a bit longer than usual!

Thank you so much shar! Means a lot :heart:

Thank you bubble :heart:

20. papoo

papoo Active Member

IGN:
    Papasmurf15
    I resupport! Pancake plays sooo much now and he always helps other people! He is also very polite and is not afraid to speak up if someone is doing something wrong!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.