Origin of your minecraft/forums username

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Moist Frapple, Sep 21, 2018.

1. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    I don't feel lazy anymore, so I can tell how I got my username.

My username (as well as my forums, discord and insta) was created 3-4 years ago when I was playing on mp in this survival game. I was accustomed to this archer kit a lot so much I felt like I was a pro to it. At that time my previous name was cringe that was made by my dad and was desperate to change it(don't ask why.) So I chose the name archerexpert because I felt like I was really good with the archer kit. The last part of my name is an aircraft (Cause I am a plane nerd and needed a number), so I chose 777, after the 777 :p

2. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    In my original IGN, I misspelled "board" in skateboard as "sk8bard" and it took me a few months to realize. so when i got donor50 for christmas i /nicked myself Bard because i couldnt think of any better idea.

3. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Addition:

Kajjafeeluv: Name of Jimin's unreleased song for their hit Fake Love

Borahae: Meaning I purple you; A phrase made to last longer than I love you. Purple being the last colour of the rainbow meaning I will love you for a very long time.

Mai

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. iExotyx

iExotyx Member

IGN:
    iExotyx
    Mine originally came when I started doing photography and uploading the pictures online; the 'i' part was because that was what was what the kids call 'trendy' at the time, and 'iExotics' was taken where I was uploading pictures, so I thought 'Imma misspell it slightly and it'll look cool', thus 'iExotyx', turned out nobody could pronounce it, thus my nick on skyblock being 'Exo'.

My previous username was 'Sharky2105', this started on club penguin because I thought 'penguin, sea, SHARK', and 2105 because that's ma birthday. Can't remember why I added the y, but this is why I have a shark as my profile picture, I haven't changed it since 2014... That's kinda sad ☺

5. dishpart

dishpart Member

IGN:
    dishpart
    My first and only name is dishpart, which i created in 2014 when i was playing Pokemon Vortex, i needed a username, so i just put two words from book titles that were around (i forgot what they were) and that has been my username ever since