3. HighRoller

4. Overlord

Add Some More Ranks And Here Some Ideas

1. Donor10

2. Donor25

3. HighRoller

4. Overlord

5. God

just saying they don't have to be the same names these names are 99% stupid but the idea is more ranks and keep them cheap as org has always been cheap not like mineverse or net 500 for titan donor 400... god this is a rip off to kid who play the game most parents wont allow there kids to spend over 10 dollars a month over a game so ranks how to be cheap any way i remember kit spawners was there in an other reset as i was saying org is getting boring get us something competitive to do i don't know you think of something and fix the /chat bug and complete the shop and do some stuff that will get us back to loving org just saying people at org are all awesome its been a small server and always has been its a really great idea for a peaceful community any way please tag as much mods as you can and all org players + noobcrew and Cypriotmerkz i don't think noobcrew come to org any more :( but please i don't want you to forget about org its still one of your server and its a great server proof to Owner/Admin That Org is still played

ty Every

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  2. Yahya_Blolololololooooo

Yahya_Blolololololooooo Member

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  3. Godess Marina

Godess Marina Active Member

Eh, neutral. I want more ranks, but I think GodofGods is not needed.

4. NikkiKllm

NikkiKllm Active Member

I do agree that the .net prices are kinda high, and it would be cool to see a higher rank on org :p
    However, I'm not sure that there are many people who would want to upgrade, as most want org to stay the same.
    I'll stay neutral for now; if I find out that there are some people who would consider, I might change my decision.
    If there are new ranks, I would only want one though.

5. Yahya_Blolololololooooo

Removed It

6. Flame135

Flame135 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Flame135_
    i would like to see some more ranks in the future but not right now

7. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Support I guess, We only have 4 :(

8. Yahya_Blolololololooooo

they Obviously can't finish in a one day thingy so we sure will see them on the future

9. Yahya_Blolololololooooo

10. Yahya_Blolololololooooo

Please Org's Mod Try To Get Cypriotmerkz's or Noobcrew's Attention To This please We need him please You Can All Help With This Ty Very much Guys Thank You...

11. skizzors

skizzors Active Member

I think we don't need a rank overlord. What we need is more features for ol.

Maybe, if there would be a new rank, in between 25 and HR.

12. Yahya_Blolololololooooo

just saying i thought about it but dint really know what to do and it will be hard caus they r already priced

13. skizzors

skizzors Active Member

Just my opinion, they should redo the ranks to make them more different BEFORE there are new ranks added.

14. Yahya_Blolololololooooo

any way thank you dude im
    a take this as a support just tag Cypriotmerks k :D ok man bye thanks again please tag Cypriotmerks Though the more who tag him the more he answer

15. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Tagging him more won't help.
    But overlord is lacking in permissions already, why make a more expensive rank only to have a lack of perms too.

16. Laura_or_is_it

Laura_or_is_it Experienced Member

.org is a small server, I dont see the point of adding another rank, like others said above overlord is already lacking a lot of commands, the main useful perk in it is colour chat and the chat is always so slow you dont even need to use it unless showing off. More than anything the existing ranks need to be improved on.

17. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Hello Yahya,
    I will have to agree with some points you made but also disagree with other points.
    Points I agree about
    ~ Ranks on .NET are too high prices and some times it may not be worth getting one.
    ~ Rank Names on .NET are kinda stupid and overused. SkyGod is a good name I personally really like but [Donor 10], [Donor 25], [Donor 50], [Donor 100], [Donor 250], [Donor 400] are names in which there is no creativity.

Points I disagree about:
    ~ I don't like the OverLord rank since it has been used in a lot of other servers and if it gets added here we will be copying other servers.
    ~ I don't like the idea about new more expensive rank, since there is lack of permissions about the highest ranks.

I will go Neutral for now, since we don't need a new rank to be added, because there is not that many people who will but it. Also Cyp is pretty busy owning 2 servers as of now. In the future when the popularity in the server gets higher this will be a great idea, but for now we don't need it.
    Best regards, Rolly

18. Yahya_Blolololololooooo

The reason I want another rank because me my self bought overlord was not really satisfied about it so either fix it or make another rank for people to be satsfied about and say If CypriotMekz adds a New rank he's only loosing time but I'm gonna be my self upgrading my self as soon as it comes out and I'm gonna be upgrading my friends every month I upgraded NikkiKllm to overlord won't even hasitate to do it again and he reason org has not much players cause votes to org go to net and we all saw that with minecraftservers.org when we go to vote so I'm sure org would be earning much more and as I said org is a small server so won't blame you for making its votes go to net at least correct me if I'm wrong thats what I know org does not get any votes I never got in love with such server and its people so blame me not for loving a server so bad I feel like I talked a lot it's time for me to shut up but my point is make another rank or fix overlord (this message was not made as should sorry krissy :/ )

19. nyxa

nyxa Experienced Member

That's because the Net ranks include more, but yes, I would like to see higher ranks on Org.

20. Lz

Lz Well-Known Member

Eh can you please add some more dots etc. in that? Hard to read.