Occasionally send the link to report users in chat

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by ForJerryWePray, Jun 29, 2020 at 8:08 PM.

1. ForJerryWePray

ForJerryWePray Member

IGN:
    ForJerryWePray
    I feel like there should occasionally be a message in the chat with a link saying where to report users, in my opinion, this would help out a lot for users who need to report someone for griefing, scamming, etc.

• Support Support x 14
  2. dejongJR21

dejongJR21 Member

IGN:
    dejongJR21
    Support, I get your point, it is not difficult to get this done, in addition, I believe that there may also be a notification in the chat which regards to dirt and bucket trade, because many people continuously ask for these objects and other players have to explain all the time that These objects are illegal to trade.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020 at 4:31 AM
  3. KatKit

KatKit Active Member

IGN:
    KatKitt_
    definitely support this.

4. iKaai

iKaai *insert cool quote* Premium

IGN:
    iKaai
    Support however I’m pretty sure /links is already promoted

5. Togpuss

Togpuss STAY Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    /Links may be promoted, although the command isn't as heavily promoted as much as it could be.
    I support this suggestion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Frez_Lucifer

Frez_Lucifer Kayaking Devil Premium

IGN:
    Lucifer_evil
    support, /links Is promoted but people don't realise whats in it, would be helpful especially for new players on skyblock (and economy now) as questions get drowned out easily

7. Mai

Mai Senior Member

Sounds good to me. A lot of people are unaware of the forums or how to report, and don't really check /links as Frez has already mentioned. Would promote reporting users who break the rules and issues would be taken care of quicker.

• Agree Agree x 1