o/

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by DIEG0, Apr 2, 2021.

1. DIEG0

DIEG0 Member

IGN:
    stablish
    I'm basically quitting at this point lol. I've lost all motivation to play skyblock, and basically minecraft in general. I feel like I could be doing things that are more productive than sitting in a block game talking to people who I only know online. I do consider a lot of people who I have met as friends, but slowly they are all quitting too. I never played skyblock for skyblock, I always played it for the community. But as the classic community basically all either quit or went to survival, I have slowly just been losing motivation, and now it's all gone. Thank you for all the memories because I did enjoy my stay here. Happy skyblocking everyone.

o/

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. Mini

Mini gronola bar Premium

IGN:
    minified
    Awwww.... I never met you as I don't play classic that often, but I wish you the absolute best in your life and I hope you stop by to visit from time to time!

(Also I'm not sure if you're interested or anything but you could totally try out /skyblock and or /economy!)

3. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Oh no scout! Really sorry to see you going, after or short encounter, I know I would've loved to get to know you better. I hope to see you back here very shortly, but do what's best for you :heart:

Best of luck in your future endeavours :heartface:

4. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

aww scout : ( take care of yourself! :heart:

5. bubloe

bubloe Experienced Member

IGN:
    bubloe
    take care scout :(
    i understand seeing people leave and how hard it is when you come on to hangout w the community.
    stay safe and if you ever need anything please msg me here or on discord (bubloe#7598)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

it's sad to see you go scout : (
    take care and stay safe. :heart: