[No Longer Applying] Thanks for the support ♥

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Teeler, May 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    ∂ιѕ¢ℓαιмєя
    This is all my own work, not copied or pasted from anyone.
    Please do not support me just because you're my friend. I appreciate any support I get, but I'd also appreciate it if the supports weren't biased in my favor. This goes for the no supports as well, although I cannot change your thoughts within the snap of my fingers.
    It may seem like I'd be a terrible moderator, but if you all considered giving me a chance, it'd mean the world to me.
    Please do not take this as a joke.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my moderator application for Skyblock.

υѕєяиαмє
    My username is iWantYourWeed.

тιмєzσиє
    UTC + 12:00

¢συитяу
    I live in New Zealand.

ℓαиgυαgєѕ
    I speak English.

ѕє¢υяιту
    I have 2FA enabled. ✓

єνι∂єи¢є тє¢ниιqυє
    I am capable of gathering evidence. ✓

му яєαѕσиιиg
    I'm just going to be blunt here, to make this application nice and short.
    First of all, I'm just going to throw it out there that the past is the past. We can't undo it, but we can prepare for the future. Now onto the explanation; I believe I should be a staff member as I'd like to dedicate my time to help you all. I see myself as a selfless, kind-hearted human being who will do whatever it takes to make a positive impact. I feel passionate about helping others and it upsets me that there aren't enough people in the world like this. I want to be able to help people and give back to the community and to help everyone. I admit I may be a bit blunt and come off as rude occasionally, but we've all done it before. I'm a person who will fight for what I believe, so if I'm arguing or if I've accidentally flamed, I apologize for that. Nothing will change my opinion, only I can control it. If I don't agree with you, I will state why. I think that we need more moderators who can fight for their beliefs without abusing power.

qυαℓιfι¢αтισиѕ:
    Independent - I don't rely on others to get things done for me that I should be doing myself. I'll either do it myself, or not get it done at all, preferable doing it myself. I don't rely on others for help and that, but if it's offered then I appreciate it. I don't have many people to rely on, so this is one of the reasons I don't rely on others much. If I trust you, then I rely on you. I don't trust many people but it won't get in the way of anything.
    Active - You might as well not even apply if you cannot be active. I am honest about my activity and I'm a really active person. I might be inactive compared to some of you, but I'm as active as I possibly can be active for. If I need to go inactive for whatever reason for however much time, I will let people know. I won't bottle it in, giving myself stress, have too much stress and eventually resign or get demoted. It's better to not bottle things in, no matter how big or small, it all adds up. I may be new to this server, but that won't stop me being active.
    Observant - Sometimes I can tell when proof has been tampered with. I'm observant just encase, I observe evidence in screenshots to make sure it's not forged or tampered with. I can remember lots of names to people you may not know that are kind, fair, horrible, spammy or even utterly weird. It's rare that I'll forget who someone is, but if I do, then I apologize. I remember the majority of usernames I see, especially when I've had decent conversations with the user.
    Helpful - Now, the purpose of being a staff member is to be helpful, not to slack off and ignore people below your rank. If anyone seeks help from me, I'm just a private message away! I am a helpful human being, physically and socially. donating to help players, not as bribery, but as pure helpfulness. It gives my face a smile when people have been helped in any way. It puts a smile on my face to see others be happy. However I won't pressure people into accepting help. I remember when I first joined the server, there were so many users, nobody willing to help. I'm aware that the server isn't as alive as it was in 2013, but I'm happy to know that these days there are so many people willing to help. I want to be there for those, especially since there weren't people to be there for me in my time as a default.
    Maturity - I'm going to be honest here. I'm immature, everyone is. Just because someone's going to be a staff member, it doesn't mean they need to put on a mask and change who they are. I don't see why people say they're mature, when everyone is immature in a way. It's good to have fun in your life, as long as you're appropriate about it. I know when to stop being 'immature' and I know when it's the right time for it. I just want to have fun as well as speak in a sensible manner. But the real point on my maturity is that over my time on Skyblock, I believe I've grown up to be a much better person than I was in the past. I'm able to make the appropriate situations and assertively resolve conflicts. TL;DR: I can control my immaturity and I'm capable of making appropriate decisions.
    Honesty - Honesty is the best policy. I admit that I can be honest even when people wish I wasn't, however I sugarcoat my opinions if they're not nice, but I generally keep them to myself. I'm straight up with people, so I can be a little blunt at times. However I believe that with honesty I can make the server a better place.

α¢тινιту
    I cannot promise certain times but here are the hours I can come online:
    Monday: 2-3 Hours
    Tuesday: 3-4 Hours
    Wednesday: 2-3 Hours
    Thursday: 2-4 Hours
    Friday: 3-4 Hours
    Saturday: 3-6 Hours
    Sunday: 2-6 Hours
    I'm constantly checking in on the forums as well.

ѕкувℓσ¢к нιѕтσяу
    I've been on the server for about three years and I've been on the forums for two years.

вαи нιѕтσяу
    I have, many times. I've griefed, looted, accidentally illegal traded and accidentally scammed. I've had more than four bans, as some of these were repeated. I'm glad to say I've redeemed myself for my terrible past, as do many others.

ραѕт єχρєяєιи¢є
    Yes I do, on an old server that shut down I had skipped the Helper promotion and had become a Moderator. However I'd made a mistake which got me a demotion to Helper. I got to learn all the basic commands, I feel it isn't
    necessary for me to post them as the majority of us know what they mean.

яєqυιяємєитѕ
    I meet all the requirements. ✓

• 50 Post Count ✓
    • Two Factor Authentication ✓
    • 2 Weeks registered on the Skyblock forums ✓
    • Offline Communication ✓
    I made a Skype as of 06/11/2017, my name isn't exactly the most family friendly so I won't put it here. I'm also on Discord too: Pingu#2561.
    тнαикѕ ѕσ мυ¢н тσ му 47 ѕυρρσятєяѕ

• Support Support x 30
    • No Support No Support x 14
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  2. Benji

Benji Member

1st support

3. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Ah, thanks so much. I appreciate the support. Do you have any feedback? If so may I have some please?

4. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    Your past is what I'm worried about still to this day.
    I'll change my mind when I see more changes.

5. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Neutral
    You seem like a decent person on, forums, but I think our time zones mean we never meet in game and therefore I cannot make a full judgement on this. At least not as of right now.
    Good luck

6. Benji

Benji Member

I have a little although you were banned for a long time I do support you help and you seem legit

7. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    This is fair enough, thanks so much for the feedback!
    I understand where you're coming from, I can't wait for your opinion in the future. :)

8. Marc

Marc Senior Member

IGN:
    marcuwu
    As I usually say, people make mistakes, even moderators. If they've been given a chance I think that you deserve one too.

9. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Thanks so much Marc, I appreciate the support. ♥♥♥

10. Cøsyy

Cøsyy Active Member

Support. You are really nice and helpful.

Good Luck =3

11. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    aw thanks =3

12. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    You're an alt. I'm not counting this support. Sorry but thanks.

13. Caprincess

Caprincess Active Member

Support
    NOOT NOOT

14. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Thanks, noot noot

15. Ecstaxi

Ecstaxi Active Member

Support.

ILY :heart:

get mod.

Wish you luck

16. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69

17. Ecstaxi

Ecstaxi Active Member

No. Perfect. :heart:

18. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Nothing's perfect, but thanks ;)

19. amy

amy Guest

support!! ive definitely seen a change and id think youd be really great, good luck :heart:

20. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Aw Amy thanks so much. :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.