New Updates should get removed

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by Emerald, Nov 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    I have to say, probably a lot of people will agree with this. Today Cypriot or Noobcrew decided
    to make the server safer, by adding an ip blocker. Now we can't message or say links in chat. That means we can't even say the forums web address, if someone wants to know it. We also cannot send moderators proof in game, because if you send them a link to gyazo or something else you use, it says do not advertise. If possible, they can atleast limit the websites we can say, so they can make it so we can say certain website address's like the forums, gyazo, youtube, etc. Another thing they added that I dislike is when you make a face, it turns into one of those small faces you cannot see that good. You can use color code to make it a regular face, but I still dislike this one. A lot of players are going to rage over this one (I believe). You now cannot say wtf, ffs, who remembers, and a lot of other "words" in private message, or global chat. It would say something like do not attempt to swear, or something familiar to that. I feel like these add-on's should be deleted instantly, since they aren't helpful to the community that much. I understand why this one was removed, but you can't say kys either. Now when you type / and then push [Tab], the command does not show up. I do not understand why they added that, since new users cannot see the commands avaliable towards them. Blurted FatalDisaster Dough Agent

The ones that I like is /ma j, and when someone messages you, it makes a little ding. So if I am watching a video, I can know if someone messages me by the sound. So I think these 2 should stay :)

This will be updated a lot, since I am still trying to figure out everything that was added.
    Let's hear Wilbos_World 's opinion about this :p

• Support Support x 10
    • No Support No Support x 2
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  2. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Support. I'm checking the updates now.

3. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support. I cant write "Wtf" ._. I wnat dat removed also. Thanks god org doesn't haz dat upgrade :)

4. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Guest

I think it would be nice to make it so people can say 'ffs' or 'wtf' in private message but I also think it's good to make it so you can't say it in global chat. Support.

5. LegoCollecter14

LegoCollecter14 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    LegoCollecter14
    ........................................................................................................... Block This Sucker

6. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I agree. The new filter thing isn't good for skyblock. Mods need the bypass to the filter and players need to send their links to us if they don't have forums.
    Without this it makes our job difficult.

7. TVFilthyFrank

TVFilthyFrank Active Member

I could see why this was all implemented, but I agree that it should be removed. Support

8. Blurted

Blurted Experienced Member

Support. We cannot send links in /msg, which makes it hard for moderators when they want to message someone screenshots or the link to the forums. As for the new emojis, I'm not very fond of them and would rather they be removed.

9. Nightcat

Nightcat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    ItsRainbow
    Support, this seriously triggers me.

10. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Letz tagz Cypz cypriotmerkz c thiz thread11!!

11. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Support

These rules need to be changed.

12. Marc

Marc Senior Member

IGN:
    marcuwu
    just set the plugin to not block imgur, or the forums, easy. i also think that swearing in msg should be okay as long as the other person is also okay with it.

13. xphstos37

xphstos37 Experienced Member

Best. Update. Ever.
    No support.

14. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Can you please explain why it's the best update?

15. vfhuuuuu

vfhuuuuu Active Member

100% support. This is unacceptable

16. xphstos37

Cuz you can't swear anymore.
    No more WTF, KYS, etc on a PG13 server is perfect, and now that those types of sayings can't be said in pms it will create LESS work for mods, not more.
    Also because NOW everyone has to file an official report to get things done around here. No one will get punished in-game without a forums report having been filed. Look...even if a mod is online when something goes down, they ask for screenshots...now everyone has to use the forums to report, and not just the players who don't have mods on speed-dial. They could add a forums link where they have the vote links so people can find the forums, to get around the problem of no links in game.
    I fully agree and support Cyp's/Noob's decision to add these features to the game, I think it will be the best thing for it in the long run.

17. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    A lot of players like to private message and say wtf and those things. You can say some curse words still, but you can't say wtf. I feel like wtf is acceptable in global chat, since I see a lot of players do it and some moderators even say that. This is also not cursing, I understand kys why it was removed, and I support that one, but I feel like wtf, and who remembers, and other words shouldn't be bleeped out. Cyp can do that with the links in automatic broadcast, but if someone wants help asking for the link to find website, we cannot say it. This will make moderator's jobs extremely hard, because players who do not have a forums account cannot message moderator's a picture links proof, since it says "don't advertise".

18. xphstos37

It's like you didn't even read what I wrote.

19. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    I read fully what you have said, and I completely disagree. These add-ons have to go, so far every moderator that has seen them dislikes them, since it makes their job extremely hard. This also upsets a lot of players, and more than half the community dislikes it.

20. LegoCollecter14

LegoCollecter14 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    LegoCollecter14
    xphstos this is .net not org

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.