Economy New update

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by mogsy172, Jun 20, 2021.

1. mogsy172

mogsy172 Active Member

IGN:
    mogsy172
    I know I'm late to this, but I've been busy this week and havent had chance to see the full effect of new changes, now that I've had a day of being on after the change here my thoughts.

Love the weather and time cosmetic change makes it look much cooler, especially the snow.

The /clag command is going to be really helpful, especially when you dont pay attention to chat a whole lot or have the notification toggled with skyblock mod.

Bucket trade being legal, makes sense there was never any harm in it really.

Then the biggest change in my opinion was the pumpkin /sell all price, I appreciate this is to try reduce automation on the server and get us more active, however, my first point is please mention it in the change log, yeah it's not much but it adds up, I'm losing 50k per day now.

Also, continuing on with the pumpkin point, you cant keep taking away / nerfing things and not implementing anything positive, it's the exact same as when /back was removed, just implement something as simple as a rework of /warp shop where you can sell more than 1 stack at a time, or increase price.

Overall, not a huge update, but a very good job by noob, Dex and the rest of the team :heart:

2. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    Nerfs are a postive they are needed do not inflate the server dramaticaLY. I love the pumpkin nerf and its a positive change even if I loose 100k po\er day cause of it

3. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I have always said that we should give back something for everything we take. Though what we give back should help the situation get better. I feel like it is hard to justify making it easier to make money for established players as something we give back. I think we should ensure every player can benefit from a new edition to the server.

So this could be a new crate key type (perhaps something like a cosmetic crate that is purely for cosmetics you can get via donor rank that might be a good suggestion) or something like that which everyone can enjoy.