Never do easter giveaway like this again

Discussion in 'Forums Suggestions' started by OnceDucky, Apr 3, 2021.

1. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Yeah before that dp were laggy as hell. You barely could move with 1 fps lmfao. There would be more than 400-500 people in spawn alone and ur lucky if u get a head. PS I got multiple heads in one of these dps once lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

I remember the first dp I went to where they would drop them and people would get more then one sometimes it was a mess lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    In the whole process of things, the /events server is much more efficient. It's either that or have the server crash multiple times/constant unbearable lag which is frankly not an option compared to using the /events server. Waiting 1-2 hours to receive the heads does not hurt anyone. Drop parties used to last 2-3 hours anyway due to the constant disconnects and trying to stop the lag.

4. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Solution is simple:

If you don`t want the drop party, then don`t show up to it. 99.99% of players love the DP as is, and if you don`t like doing it, then just don`t come to it

5. MorayEel

MorayEel Active Member Premium

IGN:
    MorayEel
    I love drop parties! No support.

6. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    They could do that. Or you could maybe just learn some patience?
    I don't see any problem with the current methods. You should be thankful that they're taking player experiences and lag into consideration.

7. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Honestly, I think that all of the waiting time and the suspense is apart of the experience. It’s gotten so much better since last years drop parties.

Drop parties has always been a big part of Skyblock and it’s celebrations and I think that they’re fine as is, no support :(

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. OnceDucky

OnceDucky Active Member

Everyone i regret making this thread at the time i was mad because i was missing stuff and i had to get off soon
    i think the new system is less laggy and crashes way less so overall it is better i was just mad at the time.

9. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

Sorry if I sounded rude in any of my comments btw if you still have your head wait a few months the longer you wait the more chance some have been lost so it makes them worth more and they are limited to start with so some can be worth up to several double chests of grass the longer they sit just make sure before you make a deal to ask around some because people low ball and come back with what seems like a better offer but is still really low for the head

10. endmaster207

endmaster207 Active Member

IGN:
    endmaster207
    lol the mods messed up and gave me a head on eco and skyblock. the one i skyblock i had to give back.