Withdrawn Neon's staff application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by botia, May 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    In the old edit, I said that it never said you were required to be in the Discord server, but must own a Discord account. This is why I haven’t kept my application withdrawn anyways.

2. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    it says u dont need that but to be affectivelay active in the comunity and mod approatly u do need it

3. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    And I’ll be active on Survival, Economy, and Classic. You just said I don’t need it and saying I need it again.

4. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    Im not here to agrue i am saying without u being in the discord i am a no support

5. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    Ok. You can keep your no support though I’m active on most servers

6. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    No support sorry. Discord is a very important platform, and breaking tos is a rather serious infraction as well. I don't know what you did to break it but that is slightly worrying. But reguardless, not being able to be active on one of the more active platforms is a major setback, and I don't see you becoming a mod without discord. Best of luck!

7. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    From my understanding you're not in the Skyblock Discord, as it was banned, and your previous banned account was shut due to a ToS break. Which Term did you break? This'll affect my overall decision/opinion.

Now is not a good time to apply for you. You need to sort your things out and sort them out as effeciently as possible.

I'm currently sitting on No Support. Sure you can moderate in game but people use Discord to informally and quickly report things or call mods to situations. It's almost a requirement to be in the Skyblock Discord, and not to "just have an account".

8. botia

botia Active Member

IGN:
    botiaman
    I don’t really feel like sharing my ToS break publicly, so I won’t say.
    Like I said, I’m usually all around the server starting from noon to near the start of the morning. If people needed a mod, most rule breaks happen during noon in my opinion. In this case, people can ask me to come over and I can check it out if there are no other mods available.

9. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Application withdrawn at the applicant's request.
    If you would like to reopen your thread, please report this post within the next 90 days, otherwise you will have to create a new application if you wish to be considered!
    This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.