My mod app [ EU, NL]

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by lilCupcakeFreak, May 14, 2014.

?

Would i be a good mod?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. maybe

2 vote(s)
    40.0%
  3. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. lilCupcakeFreak

lilCupcakeFreak Well-Known Member Discord Moderator

IGN:
    lilcupcakefreak

Hii! And so this will be my mod application :) My name is Deborah, im a 21 year old Minecraft addict from Rotterdam, Holland. i've studied for interiour designer, i'm a baker, love to write, draw, paint, game and have fun.

Your in-game name:
    lilCupcakeFreak

Which timezone are you in?
    i live in Holland, so UTC +1 but you can find me on in my mornings, afternoons, evenings and nights

Which languages do you speak?
    I speak Dutch, English (pretty much perfect) and a little bit of German

Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?)
    No never

Why do you think you should be a mod?
    I think i should be a mod because im on everyday. I'm a caring person, i like to help people out whenever i can and i enjoy doing it. I have a clear mind and think trice before i do something. I'm calm, friendly, easy to talk to, understand a lot of situations, organized, helpful, always happy, fast typer, creative in finding solutions, mature and loyal to the server. There also seem to be quit a lot Dutch people on this server and they need to be tamed a little every now and then. Seen as they mostly talk Dutch there is no-one having a clue what their talking about or when they use bad language. I've put quite a few of them in place already. I believe i am a positive add to the crew and be able to help players more then i am able to now.

How long can you be active on the server every day?
    i can be on from 6 up to about 12 hours a day

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
    Unfortunately i don't, however in real life i've been manager of quite a few people at work :)

Feel free to ask any questions if you want to know someting, and please let me know if u support, and why you do or don't ;)

2. StrayanPenguin

StrayanPenguin Well-Known Member

I support ya :D :heart:

3. swag_air22

swag_air22 Member

I like what you have so far but you need to add more information onto why you want to be a mod. You just have to be yourself to answer it. :)

4. Swimhornet

Swimhornet Experienced Member

support & bump

5. Brenden Millers

Brenden Millers Member

99% Support, ya need a little more detail!

6. Wogish

Wogish Member

70% Support great person, kind hearted and quite the nice type when it comes to giving and being gracious to certain people you come in contact with. Although you did join the forums between April and May so a little more ageing within the Forums and your content in it is needed, in my opinion.

Good luck though! :))

7. Enderchew

Enderchew Active Member

Support :heart:

8. buzzer2020

buzzer2020 Member

Thank you hun ^-^ I just went from writing my first ever no support (as I dislike writing no-support but it had to be done, it was horrible and long) TO NOW THIS!
    Support all the way :heart: