Withdrawn [MY] Mai's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Mai, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Thank you, Krissy. A lot. I'm glad you understand where I'm coming from as well. I'm not one to treat staff applications like the hunger games. I'm here to help people and I'm applying so that I could have the tools and resources to do so more efficiently. I personally know that I'm active at the moment and it confuses me whenever someone tells me that I'm not. Either way, I'm here to help others in whichever way they need it, and that's my main focus. Thank you again for the reply and for what you think I'm capable of. It means a lot.

2. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    Let me rephrase this entire thing. I fully support mai. I trust shes active. I want to see her in game to literally see her. I enjoy playing with her. I dont want to degrade her. I don't get why youre getting so defensive over it. Its just my eyes. I just wish i get to see her more. (Full Support for like the 20th time)
    pls promote mai

3. Mai

I'd like that to be all and for this not to continue. The only thing relevant is that I am active. That's all that matters. To whomever wants to give me some constructive criticism, make sure it's about something valid. Anything else will automatically be irrelevant to this application and I'd like my app to be drama-free with no arguments and on-topic.

Thank you to both Krissy and Bard for replying to this application and for sharing your thoughts. I appreciate it. But let's just keep it at that and no longer continue with this current conversation as I'd feel better having this application without any drama as I've stated before. ♡

4. MrGallifrey

MrGallifrey Active Member

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    get promoted pls and ty

5. MindSensation

MindSensation Senior Member

of course I support this application

6. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Why did I rate disagree to this omg

Mai re-re-resupport

7. Mai

thx bb
    thank u husband :heart:
    LMAO thank u son

8. jess <3

jess <3 Member

IGN:
    JustBear
    Support(ive).

Yes, you are basically active and I've seen you sometimes in game as well (mostly on forums when I'm scrolling through).
    Obviously, I don't see you all the time due to our timezones being different.

I would suggest adding in more detail to your character traits and maybe changing them up instead of using the "basic" ones that everyone uses.
    Of course, I'm glad to see you applying!

Good luck.

9. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Application withdrawn at applicant's request.

This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications | Skyblock Forums.

The applicant may report this post anytime within the next 90 days to request that the application be reopened. After that time, the applicant will need to create a new application if they still wish to be considered.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.