Withdrawn [MY] Mai's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Mai, Sep 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Thank you both xo

2. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    11/10 support! Although nowadays I rarely see you online because of timezones ;c, you'd be an amazing mod. Reasons stated above :D

3. Parrot

Parrot Guest

As much as I would love and enjoy you being apart of the staff team again,
    upload_2018-12-29_19-31-17.png
    Your recent activity is pushing me down to neutral. :(

Please pick it up!

Good luck!
    Parrot

4. Mai

I already said I am on vacation. And I've been on vacation for weeks now. My activity will go back to normal once I'm home in January.

Haha thank you. I don't have my laptop with me these days so I'm unable to get online while on vacation which is why you rarely see me. I'll be back home in January.

5. Parrot

Parrot Guest

I totally understand. Like I said, you have incredible experience with moderating and I don’t have a doubt that you’ll be an amazing asset. I just need to see you on a tiny bit more. When you get home in January, I’ll without a doubt give you a Full support.

6. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Current staff can take vacations and are often off for weeks at a time with their main source of contact being forums and discord.

Mai is no different. She comes on the forums and is on discord for periods of time to make up for her lack of in game time which is completely fine.

It is unfair to revoke support just because you think she "needs to be more active" when she has said she cannot be. If she is such a good candidate then you should trust she will be back being active and keep supporting her. You are revoking your support because of an impossible request of yours which again, is unfair to do.

Not only that, but posting the time she has been offline in her application when she has a valid reason is also very low. To people who see that and don't know about her situation you could cause her to lose support.
    If she was to be promoted while on holiday it wouldn't matter so much because she will be back to moderate as she takes her role seriously and wouldn't just disappear.

She isn't inactive because she wants to be inactive so why you are acting like she had a choice is beyond me.

7. Parrot

Parrot Guest

Like I've said before, I completely understand. It's not like I switched to no support. I know what she can do for the server because I've SEEN it happen. I'm not saying she's bad, she's extremely active on forums, and discord from what I see. I just didn't see her in game, without knowing the situation. I realize staff needs to have lives, I'm not a robot.

8. Mai

Thank you Krissy. I appreciate you explaining the situation. ♡

If you choose to stay neutral until you see me active, that's okay. I'm glad you wanted to reply to point out my inactivity however I do wish that you read the post on my application right before your post about my inactivity but you seem as if you already understand that now. Thank you for replying, but please double check next time since all of this was quite unnecessary since I've already made my inactivity and inactivity reason known ♡

9. Parrot

Parrot Guest

I haven't seen it as I apologize. I went ahead and gave you a support rating.

10. Mai

Ah thank you ♡

11. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    42 suPPorT raTingS whEreS prOmOte?

support

12. Mai

Haha thanks fam

13. Mai

-edited application, fixed errors

14. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Support you are very friendly:)

15. EItan

EItan Member

IGN:
    Eitan3128
    No Support You Dont Online at last time,Also Got Banned Not long time ago..

16. Myuh <3

Myuh <3 Active Member

Full support and here is why:
    You have more then 50 post count
    You seem to be mature and have grown from past experiences
    I feel like i have seen you online
    Just one question, You didn't include anything about discord or any otherway of offline communication. Please confirm you have this. Thank you and I believe you would be the best person for this position! Good luck!

17. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    We may have lost staff members, but we need Mai to get promoted.

18. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    As Krissy said, she's mostly on vacation which explains her recent inactivity but otherwise when I did /seen on her on /skyblock:
    upload_2019-1-22_1-19-59.png

At least she was online 9 days ago.

Also, she wasn't banned recently, her ban was like a year ago according to her appeal and the reason was that she just kept a few duped items without telling anyone which got her banned and so she made an appeal previously but got denied and made another one like almost a year later (like 2 weeks ago) and it got accepted.

Resupport bb

19. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I got banned too. Same time as Mai. That was over a year ago and not recent.

Refer to Bert’s point. She isn’t inactive by choice and tries to get on everyday. She will be back soon.

20. Mai

Thank you all for your support.
    I am actually unable to get online in game most of the time but I try and be active on forums and discord to make up for it. Things that are not under my control have come up meaning I still have another week or so til I go back home.

This is only temporary which is why I'm keeping my application still open. I will be home very soon, this is just a vacation that has been extended. I will be back in no time and active in-game again.

As everyone has already stated, I have reasons for my inactivity and my ban was way over a year ago. As Krissy stated, we got banned around the same time yet she is now an excellent staff member. I've already explained I learned from my mistakes so please reread my application if you haven't caught that part. Nonetheless, thank you for responding.

Thank you all for the support and thank you Bert for explaining.

Thank you for explaining Krissy ♡♡ appreciate it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.