My life struggles: Dealing With bullies

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Krupin, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Krupin

Krupin Member

One of my life struggles is always dealing with bullies at school. They tend to call you bad names and hurt your feelings. They make you feel like you are an abnormality and that you are the problem. Ive been trying to find a way to deal with bullies all my life and every time I still feel like i get discriminated. I've been trying to find a word that I can use to give myself the confidence that I need to face those bullies. Every year, bullies get stronger. In primary school, bullies just call you names. In secondary school, if you get bad grades or do something wrong they criticize you. I always thought that by telling myself that being different is ok makes me feel better but it does not. It just makes me feel even more abnormal. I finally realized though that I don't have to let them define who I am, I just need to tell myself that everyone is different so they have no right to define who you are.

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Well I've dealt with some bullies in the past but I just ignore them. They are just people who have some missing-ness and low personalities and bullies on people who are better from them so thats why they bully, to make themselves feel so good and make the others feel so bad.

3. Krupin

Krupin Member

That's why I know that to piss off a bully you just have to be happy in front of him. Reverse psychology :)

4. Rozels

Rozels Member

Well I tended to just headbutt them and it stopped.

5. Nubxy

Nubxy Active Member

I'm gonna be honest, bullying is funny, as long as the person you're bullying is not sensitive. (There are limits to bullying like bullying that will affect you in the long run)

That's just my opinion, also I think we all have bullied someone.

6. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    You're not alone my dude :D

I've had people bully me because of my likeness of airplanes and my character. Once when I was in fifth grade my friend, who sometimes teases me, spread a rumor that I smell bad (prob cause my ethnicity) and he openly admitted it when the teacher asked him in front of the whole class.
    Another incident that happened was in 6th grade. I was in my science class and was playing with my eraser and pencil. Suddenly this girl, whom I known for and was somewhat a 'friend', started accusing me that I was going to pretend to shoot her with my eraser, which I never said at all. She then tried to get people on her side and later told my teacher (on a side note my teacher was mean and she didn't believe a single thing I said) that landed me being in house suspended for the rest of the day, a call home to my mom (thank god she didn't answer the call), and I was not allowed to participate in a end of year science experiment. To this day I am scarred and will be forever since that day. This goes to show that there are people (including friends) that want to degrade you a lot and make themselves higher in life.

But dont worry that was when I was in elementary (primary for you :p). Once you get into high school (secondary for you) it almost vanishes. People are more mature and more understanding of you :D and will most likely joke around with you. Even if they did it, they'll most likely be sorry.

About people bullying you because of your grades, just roast them and e x p o s e their bootys (not too much so you get part into the situation) :t

7. Nubxy

Nubxy Active Member

I have been bullied a lot at school, been thrown rocks at and it did bleed, been thrown around at the field by some guy twice my size, by thrown around I mean like, held at the my feet and went around and then thrown. So much bullying and it caused me to repeat a grade.

I have moved on from this by reflection, on that me pouring emotions on what has happened will not benefit me, It will only put me down. People need to live in the present, maybe think a little bit of the past, HOW can I improve, how can I be better, and please, do not say 'Oh, this is how I really am, accept me or not, doesn't matter.', please god no, imagine if bad people say or think that it'd be alright? Hell no. Anyone can change.

8. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Well by saying that it can be true for some people. You can't change the majority of who you are, but maybe the tiny things like changing how you prepare yourself for the day or being little bit neater. Your character is what defines you.

Take me for example. I am 19 just graduated from high school. Some people may ask why. Well I started my schooling a year late because I moved to the city I attend school in 2004 and my family wasn't financially ready to send me to school. Since you have to pay for preschool, my parents waited one school year before they were financially ready to send me, hence why I am a year older than most graduates. I live in an environment where people joke a lot things are sometimes savage (hence why you see me go overboard time to time :--) ). I'm, technicality speaking, poor because of a lot of expenses we deal with, mostly health care. However, I am naturally happy, enthusiastic, and lively, so mix it in with what I said above you get an interesting combination of me ;>. Those I can't really change because I grew up with it and its already in me.
    Admittedly I am sometimes lazy, but I am trying to work with what to be less lazy. I can get off task on some things, but I can find ways to avoid that. Those small things I can change. :>

Point is, what is inside you can be changed very little. But your actions you do in a cycle can be changed.