Resolved my friend got disconnected for no reason

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by ChrisMcLean, Mar 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisMcLean

ChrisMcLean Member

IGN:
    ChrisMcIean
    my friend got kicked out of SB and they said "Flying is not enabled on this server". They also tried rejoining and it aint workin

Attached Files:

2. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    1) Did they actually get banned? If yes, check the next question.
    2) Were they using a hacked client? If yes, some hacks are bannable, aka, having the ability to fly or mimic flying without having access to the /fly command.
    If they were falsely banned, they can always make an appeal here on the forums and have them state that they were falsely banned for their actions but if they were banned and it was a correct ban and they were actually using fly hacks without owning /fly, then they would have to make a legitimate appeal so that they may be unbanned, but not always a guarantee.

Wish you both luck!

~Gamzee

3. lilCupcakeFreak

lilCupcakeFreak Well-Known Member Discord Moderator

IGN:
    lilcupcakefreak
    they just got kicked. make sure that they disable any flying hack they might have on.
    They can also try joining through skywars.com and then doing /skyblock to get back on :)

4. ItsYaGirlFlower

ItsYaGirlFlower Active Member

IGN:
    ItsYaGirlFlower
    i was using Impact hacked client. 2nd one is true

5. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Just make sure you aren't using any hacks that are justified as ILLEGAL on this page here which talks about all the acceptable and not acceptable hacks/cheats from hacked clients. And using any hack that mimics the act of flying, is bannable (I know one off the top of my head is Spider, idk the names of the other ones), as long as you don't have /fly. But it is still recommended not to use those because the server may kick you out, like with what happened to you before, or in some unfortunate cases, may ban you automatically (not sure though), so just be careful when using hacked clients in general.

And if your question(s) have been answered, then feel free to grab a Moderator's attention so that they may close this thread. Thanks. :)

6. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.