Skyblock More D400 perks/commands

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by bERYbERRY, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    I also agree with this, and I really like the crate change idea and the ability to bold/underline in their nickname would be great too

2. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

IGN:
    QueenxAlex
    Dexuby this one next please :heart: :heart:

• Cookie Cookie x 1
  3. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Maybe you can add Donor400's possibly receiving the /enchant all feature back, it would be very useful to us.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. minifigman

minifigman Member

IGN:
    minifigman
    this is a feature that comes with the skyblock mod I use it all the time

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Bumping this suggestion :)

If the old perks are not able to be put back in for whatever reason, I'm hoping for a something small such as a trail or something else for the players that have Donor400 after all these years. However, the re-addition of having all the kits seems to be something that made the Donor400 rank worth having it.

6. Triggered

Triggered Well-Known Member

As a d400 myself Id rather just have the new cosmetic ideas in the suggestion (like trails, disguises, etc) and not any of the economical ones especially since its been years since the start of the server, such a change would just be weird and unfair

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    I think that maybe if the 400 rank was possible to get in the shop that'd be cool but I doubt that'd happen, so I think we should look at what we can do for the donor400s now. I know it's technically "donating" but we also technically are buying so...

I think they should have access to every kit like on classic because that's definitely make $400 well worth it. Idk I just feel like that's be a great improvement. I think that since no one can get the rank anymore, stuff donor400s get should be possible for players to get as a rare prize or something!

8. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    A bump of wondering if there will be any additions for the no longer obtainable and expensive rank donor400 for the upcoming update 1.19 soon. if that would break the rules of EULA or not?

Shocking how this has been suggested for a very long time.

9. Manubidoo

Manubidoo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    1byte
    To be totally honest I don't really see an incentive for 'the powers that be' to increase the perks for a now unobtainable rank. Also, I think it would be innapropriate to do so given the nefarious history of its creation. I believe your suggestion of adding more cosmetic perks (disguises, trails and such) is a good one though would be of better benefit to skyblock if added as standalone purchasable items, increasing the revenue of the server and consequently funds that can be put back in to improve the experience of players.