Moderator application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by xXEliteSniperxX, Jun 20, 2016.

Tags:

1. xXEliteSniperxX

xXEliteSniperxX Member

What is your IGN?
    xXEliteSniperxX

may/16/1998

What Timezone Are You In?
    I am in GMT+O Greenwich Mean Time
    I am a Rank:
    Skymaster On Skywars

What Languages Do You Speak?
    1. English
    2. French
    3. Little bit of Japanese

Any Previous Moderator Experiences?
    No I have not had any previous moderator experience. But, I would like some form of experience of being a server moderator and I wish for that experience to come from here

Have You Ever Been Banned?
    On your server i have not been banned ones but i have been banned on one server for Lag i got unban when i told them what happen.

Why Do You Think You Should Be A Moderator?
    I want to become a moderator because I am a trustworthy young adult who truly enjoys his time on skyblock.net. I want to be able to help skyblock to become as warm and welcoming as possible. I wish to help other players and keep them happy and satisfied, as well as under control.
    Something odd I've been noticing is even though we have an abundant supply of moderators, they aren't always around when needed. Also, there are quite a few occasions where there are none on at all when a crisis has occurred. If I was to be accepted, I will try to to keep spammers, hackers, player issues, advertisers, and many other server problem makers under control, whilst maintaining an unbiased mindset to be able to see both sides of the story.
    I would also like to be a moderator as it is a role where responsibility and around the clock work is well needed. I will be able to help many people as I tend spend a lot of time on this server. I will do justice and always tend to other problems. I will do everything in my power to ensure people are are safe and having their questions answered and requests tended to.
    I want to state that I am not only doing this for the permissions, popularity, or other reasons anyone else would want want to become a moderator. I made this moderator application because I know that I can completely dedicate myself to the server, meaning I like the server itself and it's wonderful community as well.
    I want to become a moderator because I think this server is actually really fun, and has one of the greatest communities I have ever seen, I can play on this server for long periods of time everyday and still have the passion to continue and help out other people at all times.
    I mainly want the opportunity to become a moderator because this is my favorite server that exists on this earth, and I don't want others to bring it down by hacking, advertising, or just overall breaking the rules set to keep people under control. I want the opportunity to have the authority to warn these players or ban them so other skyblock players can have an amazing time and enjoy themselves, instead of leaving the server because of these certain players who make it less fun for the people who actually want to enjoy themselves here. I also want to become a moderator because I love helping people out either it be in a game or in real life.
    I'm here to make people happy, to help them out, and overall, have fun! I feel that moderator/staff and player communication is very vital to becoming a strong and close community, and I believe I have the power, determination and dedication to improve that.

How Active Can You Be On The Server?
    Everyday
    But not on Monday's
    I got football On Monday's

Some Extra Key Points

• Active: I am on the server near enough everyday for very long periods of time, meaning I came help people from different time zones and locations
    • Helpful: I am extremely helpful to members of Skyblock.net ingame and outgame. I strive to make sure that everyone is happy and content
    • Polite: I am a polite young adult. I was raised with the words "Use Your Manners" branded on my extremely large forehead . I do not show rude behavior, swear or discriminate others due to rank or experience
    • Humorous: I enjoy making jokes and making people laugh and stay happy. I wish to make sure all players are enjoying their time on skyblock.net.
    • Fair: I do not make biased decisions upon people with no evidence. I make sure that I see both sides of the story
    • Knowledgeable: I am very knowledgeable of the way the server works and I refer to the rules when making judgements
    • Observant: I am always on the look out for people who are not doing the right thing, aswell as keeping my eyes peeled out for those who need help.
    • Honest: If I make a mistake or something out of line, I do not blame others, and I will not lie about it. Honesty is key when you are being a role model. A liar begins with making falsehood appear like truth, and ends with making truth itself appear like falsehood.
    • Patience: I'm an extremely calm person. I don't ever get angry and especially over small things. Because I am constantly trying to please others I have somewhat adapted to be able to wait, keep calm and carry on without being annoyed
    • Reliable: I am a person who can be relied on to keep to their word and do as asked. People can rely on me and I don't live to disappoint people by becoming inconsistent and unreliable
    SUMMARY

To end I'm just going to say that Skyblock has become my life! I already help people as it is, but I wish to step it up a Notch (get it?). I enjoy being able to make everyone's day by helping them out and answering questions for people. I will spend my time being a role model for all and being fair and showing consideration towards others. I am patient and kind and I am willing to stick to my word and become a model citizen. I want to be that person that everyone feels comfortable talking to and looks to for advice and help, just like in real life. I love the people, that's why I plan to apply to become a Prefect in Year 11 and Head Boy in Year 12. It's all because of the people. I live to help people, I live to keep people happy.
    you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    Yes i got Camtasia Studio 8 Recorder
    How long have you been playing Skyblock?
    I played a lot but i played more on Skywars then Skywars went off
    I play Skyblock 2/3 days but i just go on and talk with my friends
    You will see me on later if you are on.
    2FA Yes/No
    Yes

Thank you for reading my application. All the support is appreciated, if you have some criticism, please tell me, I'm happy to improve my application
    I am 100% aware that there are limited spaces and just because I made an application does not mean I will be accepted.
    You can reach me.

(if i am not online my skype is xXsilversniperxX) i am always online there
    Oh i forgot i got teamspeak too Sorry

• Support Support x 1
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2016
  2. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    I loved your Mod Applycation but...you are new to forums and i never seen you in game...but i will give support only because i loved your applycation

3. xXEliteSniperxX

xXEliteSniperxX Member

Thanks i have been in game lots of times but still Thanks

4. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Maybe be a little bit more active, for example you have not even fulfilled the requirements, which you can find here: Moderator Application Requirements | Skyblock Forums

Otherwise just work on being a little more active and helpful for the community, and maybe when I'll see you more often in game, I will support this.

5. xXEliteSniperxX

xXEliteSniperxX Member

Thanks and i will look in the Moderator Application Requirements Thanks for the help
    and i hope i see you in the game

6. xXEliteSniperxX

xXEliteSniperxX Member

Oh yeah sorry i do have teamspeak

7. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Hello xXEliteSniperxX!
    Your application is decently detailed, which is great. I'm glad you got the timezone question correct, as some people don't do it right.
    The things you need to improve on is fulfilling the requirements, which are found above. Also, I would like to see you a little more in-game and to be helping both in-game and on the forums.
    But if you was 18, you would be past year 11 by now. I'm confused here.

On this question, you don't need to mention bans on other servers apart from this one.

You missed a question out, if I'm correct. You should have "Do you have 2FA enabled?" in the application too. Have a look at the application template to make sure you have every single question. Important! - Mod Application template - Read before posting | Skyblock Forums
    Additionally, I would create a list of days of when you can be online on the "How active can you be on the server" question. Be specific. :)
    One last thing, your grammar is really good, just proof read the application to correct the few mistakes made.
    For now, no support. I may change my judgement once you complete these things. Good luck!

8. xXEliteSniperxX

xXEliteSniperxX Member

9. xXEliteSniperxX

xXEliteSniperxX Member

I did it wrong with my year sorry i edited it i am so sorry

10. Legi

Legi Active Member

Support, you gave your age which i like. Well done, I hope to see great things from you in the near future!

11. xXEliteSniperxX

xXEliteSniperxX Member

Thanks Legi

12. vfhuuuuu

vfhuuuuu Active Member

Please meet the application requirements before applying.

13. xXEliteSniperxX

xXEliteSniperxX Member

I ready did vfhuuuu

14. Cookieh

Cookieh Member

15. Interneting

Interneting Member

Your app is detailed, which I like, but you're still a new member and I'd recommend that you try to be more active on forums.

16. Weiss

Weiss Well-Known Member

IGN:
    lameweiss
    No support, reasons stated above.

17. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    The Requirements
    • 50 Post Count
    • Two Factor Authentication - Click here to set up 2FA.
    • 2 Weeks registered on the Skyblock forums
    • Moderators are required to have Skype or Teamspeak 3 for offline communication.
    Failure to follow the requirements will have your application ignored.

18. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

No support, your application lacks detail.