Moderator Application: Gamzee24 [USA] [.NET]

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Gamzee24, Oct 7, 2017.

1. CloudCorp

CloudCorp Active Member

IGN:
    CloudCorp
    No, She is trying to bait you into making it apear as if you would be a bad moderator, So just ignore her. However I am having to stay neutral

2. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Alright, I support that. I hope you change your mind in the future. :)

3. Trickyy

Trickyy Active Member

IGN:
    TTrickyz
    No support. Your a nice guy and all but I haven't seen you on and when I see you on you aren't helping. The staff needs people who can be active and helpful. Right now you don't show that you really want to be mod and your up for the job. Work on being more active/helpful than apply for mod. Good luck.

4. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    I try to be as helpful as I can be. I can try to motivate the chat by asking me questions if they have any but I cannot simply force them to ask questions. I'll definitely work on this because this has been a problem most occurring on my application. Thanks for your opinion and I hope to change your mind! :)

5. Trickyy

Trickyy Active Member

IGN:
    TTrickyz
    I'm sure you can change my mind. TBH I think you should wait a little before you try to apply for mod again. Work on what everyone has been saying.

6. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Ok but I cannot just close this application down. This is my 2nd application already because I was not satisfied with the responses on the other application, and I don't want to make a 3rd one or else it will make things look bad for me.

Don't worry Blazing, I'll definitely try my best to change your mind. Actually, I'll go on right now and try to help, although right now I'm in the middle of doing my homework so I won't be too active.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2017
  7. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    BertBerry Laini 52Phenomenon babytheo
    Sorry for asking, but may I have an update on your support status? It's been a while since you guys made your feedback and I'm hoping if it changed or not.

8. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Sure thing, I'm about to leave the house for today, but when I get home I'll edit this post with a full updated status. :)

Edit~
    As promised I'm home now so I will give and update my feedback Gamzee24 :).
    I have seen you in game slightly more often, but I don't see you helping very often and sometimes when you are online I don't see you speak in chat much at all. On the application itself, you can overreact to feedback and constructive criticism which people are giving you to help you. You have broken some rules recently and a moderator needs to not only obey the rules but also enforce them. Sadly I'm neutral and leaning to no support, good luck :).

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  9. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Alright I'll be happy to read it. I guess just tag me when you edit it.

10. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    You react to comments that are very provocative, some things you just have to let slide. You do some things that are a little questionable (recent ban?).
    I can’t support you when you’ve been breaking rules and such, that's really gotta stop.
    I'll check up on you in the next few weeks.

11. Stel

Stel Guest

No support because Queen told be about your secret fetish. YUCK. Like seriously, baboons?? EEWWW

12. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Alright thanks for your feedback. I'll work on that.
    You already replied to my applications numerous times. If I can ask you to please stop? Because none of your comments are ever on topic.

13. Theo

Theo Active Member

IGN:
    Theooooo
    Mh, have yet to see you on. I'm going to stay neutral.

14. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Alright and tbh I don’t see you on either. I’m sometimes on at night. What’s your time zone?

15. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
  16. Stel

Stel Guest

XOXOX Agree

17. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Im gonna have to say neutral (leaning to support tho). Gamzee, you are a great person and a player, you are sometimes funny and smart. You care for others, like you did for me when I got banned, comforting me and explaining things that comforted me, which is what I want from a mod.

However, as far as I see (I am only active tri-weekly) we both are in the same grade, same time zone (I also believe we live close [I mean like 200 milesish]), so I dont see you often. On top of that, I dont see you help out that much, so I would recommend helping out more in game (like me, you see me help out a lot :D)

My opinion can change for sure, when you are more active, and helpful :D

Cheers

-archerexpert777 :p

Last edited: Dec 14, 2017
  18. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Thanks fwiend. :)

I'm mainly on 3 days a week as well (Fri, Sat, Sun). Those are basically my normal days when I can play (if I choose to (I also have other consoles to stay up to date on as well PS3, and Xbox 1)). Although weekdays, I'll try my best to be on Minechat. And my mom found out about my night pc while she was cleaning my room so now I can't play at night. :/

19. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Ahhh, I thought you were on daily. Lemme edit my post :p

Other than that Good luck friend ;)

20. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Thank ye.