Moderator Application: Gamzee24 [USA] [.NET]

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Gamzee24, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Queen

Queen Guest

Here are some handpicked screenshots of Gamzee24 being immature and rude.

Below we see him bring homophobic and insulting Stel , a player who wasn't even online at the time.

2017-11-12_21.22.20.png

Here we see him threatening to and I quote "get a dang good report on Queen". Is this someone we want as a moderator? Viewing this I think we can all conclude now that he is not moderator material in any sense. Peace
    2017-11-12_21.17.15.png

2. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
    Neutral, dont see you much in-game and dont see you helping others.

3. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Oh trust me I already got my report and your girlfriend Natalia already replied to it. Have a good day.

4. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    I saw you like twice a couple nights ago :/
    And as far as helping people, I try my best. I can’t make anyone ask questions. Thanks for your opinion and I’ll definitely work oh the things you have stated.

5. Queen

Queen Guest

Natalia

6. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Please take this conversation out of my application. Thank you.

7. Stel

Stel Guest

^^^^^^^^^.

Gaymzee88, Your inconspicuously sly, suttle and supposedly ‘witty’ comments clearly indicate a lack of maturity; once again we witness an example of your petty and abrupt mood swings and temper tantrums that make me wanna call ur disabled carer.

Y’all can support ‘it’ as much as you want, but tbh your vote is crumbs in comparison to @queen’s and my influential status’ of power.

Furthermore anyone that supports this application after witnessing solid proof clearly has a biased intake into this and thus are unreliable supports, this borderlines ‘rate abuse’ as you don’t really mean the support.

Queen and I out.

EDIT: PLZ aim a huge fan queen cant PLZ HAVE THOSE DIAMONDS IN UR INVENTORY OMF

8. HunterTheHunter

HunterTheHunter Active Member

famzee for mod? wuuutt

9. IllegalWiFi

IllegalWiFi Guest

NO SUPPPORT

10. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    I would like it if you stated a reason with your opinion so I can change myself and hopefully change your opinion.

11. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
  12. Queen

Queen Guest

wtf how immature it's bump not bumb

13. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Guys I may be inactive a bit. The laptop that I use when I’m playing during the night, the charger for that broke so I have to wait a bit to get a new one. I’ll try to be on during the day

Also, I changed the information on the times of when I can be on. Please read the 3 notes that I added so you can be a bit familiarized with my schedule.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2017
  14. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Windforce Reason for no support? I’m not going to just let you put a no support and get away with it. :> I want to know everyone’s reasoning for their no support, even if it’s the same as everyone else’s opinion.

15. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Bump. Been a while since anyone commented.

16. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    No Support.

17. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Thank you for your feedback FestiveDevan! Any feedback is definitely appreciated! I will try to fix my errors that you have replied to. I'll try my hardest to fix those errors hiding within myself because those are the two common errors that most people have said. Thanks again! Although I don't see that being inactive is a valuable opinion, considering that I not everyone is from the same place.

EDIT: Also, I just read on your application that you are from the UK, so there's a low chance that we'll see each other, but oh well.

Hey guys! Little update from me! Please don't say things such as "you're inactive" unless you are also from PST. Saying inactive isn't really helpful feedback. You may know where I'm from, but I don't know where you're from. Again don't say I'm inactive unless you are also from PST because I might be online while you are sleeping and I could be sleeping while you are online.
    Thanks! :)
    ~Gamzee24

Last edited: Dec 4, 2017
  18. Stel

Stel Guest

./seen

Also ur banned lol someone lock this

19. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    It wasn't a perm ban.
    Although, could you please make an opinion? It doesn't help me get better by just saying no support or neutral, because there's nothing else there to help me get better or to positively change your opinion.
    Some feedback would be great, thanks! :)

You wish.

I have added these two information to "Why do you think you should be a mod?"
    Hope these help in any way! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2017
  20. Queen

Queen Guest

• Personal attacks without constructive criticism are inappropriate. Gamzee: Please learn not to respond to obvious trolls.
    U shuld giv up xd