Moderator Application: Gamzee24 [USA] [.NET]

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Gamzee24, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Okay. Thanks..

2. Queen

Queen Guest

Don't make me no support you. Be appreciative of the comment.

3. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    I said thanks. What else you want me to say?

4. Queen

Queen Guest

salty Stel do you think I should change to a no support?

5. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    stel isn't online fyi

6. Queen

Queen Guest

ok I change mine to no support

7. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Ok you have fun with that. Your opinion doesn’t matter to me anyway.

8. Queen

Queen Guest

This comment shows immaturity and lack of care. @ anyone who reads this, clear sign to no support.

9. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    I’ve already gotten feedback from you a long time ago and it’s still the same thing now. So that’s why I don’t care, cause it’s the same thing

Donor666 reason for no support?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2017
  10. ImBlue

ImBlue Well-Known Member

Immature, inactive, failure to respond to valid criticism responsibly, overall not fit to become mod - scrolling through previous responses to this, it is apparent I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Very, very immature, clear lack of taking criticism incorrectly, you realize this entire mod application gets examination including how you respond to the feedback given.

11. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Regarding your behavior and attitude, I have to no support this.

12. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    You seem to be very well examined of previous comments. Not well enough because I’ve stated that I’ve already experienced an opinion from Queen, so that means I don’t need another one. What seems to be a failure from everyone here is that you should only comment on someone’s app ONCE. Plus queen is very rude to me for absolutely no reason and she won’t tell me the reason and until that happens, she won’t gain respect back.
    Thank you for your opinion anyway but I would very much appreciate if you made up your own opinion and not jump off of other ppl’s opinions.

Sorry about that. I try to keep my temper, but somethings just annoy me very much like for the fact that ppl just base their own opinions from others’.

13. CloudCorp

CloudCorp Active Member

IGN:
    CloudCorp
    By quoting peoples messages, and in your reply infer questions, invite me or other people to respond, and in doing so posting on your application.

Secondly, as a moderator, you have to be calm in all situations, As I have quoted you quite clearly state that you have a temper. Which has been demonstrated in messages throughout numerous messages through your application. So I advise you, to work really hard to not lose it.

You also have to understand first impressions are very important, and if people read through previous comments, where you are getting angry or upset, It will lead them to the conclusion you are always like that. Even if it is not true. But by doing so has stained some peoples opinions, who then look for a reasons to not support you

I am only trying to help you.:)

14. Queen

Queen Guest

Immature even a moderator had to edit ur comment lol

15. poggers

poggers Senior Member

It was just to merge posts because of a double post :p

Speaking of that, please try to reply to all feedback in one post to avoid post farming. Thanks!

16. Queen

Queen Guest

Soz I'm on the road ATM don't have the ability to do that cuz I'm on my phone ILY TALIA

17. ImBlue

ImBlue Well-Known Member

I respect Queen ,as well as their opinion. You are exceeding to prove my points correctly. Also I'm obviously going to examine previous comments and I have found a lot of mutual feeling towards this.

18. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    Heya Gamzee!
    On the application:
    You've written a fair amount, and I don't take any huge objection to what you wrote. Your English is quite intelligible. Using the 'titles' in the middle section can promote a generic moderator application--after all, how many other people have listed those qualities--so I generally suggest finding unique and standout traits that specifically apply to you. After all, your general suitability for moderator (whether you're kind, mature, enthusiastic) usually speaks for itself in your behaviours, so only go over things that you think it's particularly important we (or Cyp) notices. Your colour choice seemed nice to begin with, but the middle section is an interesting combination... a little garish. Completely up to you, though. I'm a tad confused as to why you put your banning section earlier than it usually is. Are you trying to draw attention to your colourful history (oh, thanks for the shoutout there by the way :>)? I would advise keeping this section as succinct as possible, and leave it where people expect it.
    On the applicant:
    I've previously not had a lot of issues with you, if my memory serves me well, aside from your ban of course. So, I must admit I was surprised at your reaction to many of the comments on this application, and in turn, their reaction to you. It's understandable that it can feel insulting, disheartening and annoying when someone says something that is not favourable. However, in this context, it's important to remember that they're saying this so that you can improve (mostly). Yes, as you say, only Cyp's final word counts, but we're here to help you become a moderator by supporting you, telling you what you're doing right, and telling you what you need to do better. The best response to criticism is along the lines of 'Thank you, I'll keep that in mind/work on that': even if you don't agree and even if you have something more to say. I know you did say this in a lot of your responses, but not all of them. Many of your replies made you seem defensive, and the escalation following these is one of the reasons the response to your application has been a bit rough. I hope you understand what I'm getting at here. Pick your battles (and preferably don't pick the ones on your application).
    It's hard to say overall what my verdict is. I think you could do it, but the application so far has been a bit rough. Just keep improving and persist, and you'll get there.

Good luck!

19. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Thank you I’m trying my best.
    Thanks so much for taking your time to write all that and I read it all and I appreciate your opinion. I will definitely try to work tomorrow n my temper. The stuff in my application is mainly about me. I’m going to be honest, I looked at some other people’s apps to get ideas, and I also asked a couple mods some ideas as well and that’s what they suggested. That’s why I put an About Me section on the bottom.

20. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Bumping this because it’s been a while from the last comment.