Moderator Application: Gamzee24 [USA] [.NET]

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Gamzee24, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    You don't know him well because he's actually pretty chill and funny. You'd know that if you knew him well.

2. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

I do know him well. We're great friends lmao. I think the problem here is you don't know what you're talking about.

3. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    You don't know him well because he's actually pretty chill and funny. You'd know that if you knew him well.
    i know him pretty well but im ending this conversation because this is not needed in an application. I take your opinion into consideration and I hope to change your mind.

4. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    AbdulSamad I realized that you put "No support" on my app. May I ask why you put no support so I can fix myself? Please and thank you.

5. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

No support. Inactive and immature.
    Good luck!

6. abdul

abdul Griefer Premium

No, you may not ask...
    na

Immature, Inactive

you dont even play xd

7. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Seeing how you're responding to feedback, no support.

8. auggy_emma

auggy_emma Member

hello gamezee24!
    I am happy that you like to become a moderator! But I think that you lack a few things...
    I never see you active before...
    You don't show any experience...
    When you master those, I'll give you support.
    But for now, no support

9. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Example of immaturity? And I don't really see you on either. Timezones? I'm sometimes on at midnight now.
    Why are you being rude? I just asked a simple question. You said that I couldn't ask but yet you gave me the reasons anyway... How does that make sense?
    Please quote any negative responses to feedback from THIS thread, not any others. If you can find at least one, I will believe you and change my attitude and hopefully change yours. Sure my responses MAY seem rude and negative but that is my feelings about the comment. I don't want to say the same thing about every comment like, "thanks for your opinion." It'll just seem like I don't care and don't read your comments. So sorry in advance if I'm different from others. But not everyone HAS to be exactly like everybody else.
    Thanks for your positive feedback! I will try to fix myself before I wreck myself. :D

10. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    Sorry that I didn't mention this sooner, but I MAY be on at midnight from times around 10 PM to 3 AM. I didn't think that this would be important to add in my application because not too many people are in the server at about midnight. And if I were to be on around midnight, I won't be on every midnight cause I need my sleep. :) Thanks for understanding.

11. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

No support, I never see you online and I've banned you for death wishes before.
    You need to add it in here, there's no point in leaving it out as people will think you are unreliable.

12. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

That’s like 100% contradicting yourself.
    actually he doesn’t. He said yes he’s been banned before.

13. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    True but the ban was your accident because you didn't see the part where i was just kidding it was a joke in black text. And yes I know that death threats do come with a punishment but IF you would have seen the black text, then the punishment MAY have been a 5-30 minute mute or at the very least, a warning. I think that an actual death threat without a "jk," could possibly be a ban. This is just my opinion, so please don't take it too seriously.

14. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

That’s seriously the excuse you’re using lmao.

Read the rules dude. You don’t get to pick which ones you enforce or follow. Extra no support.

15. poggers

poggers Senior Member

You’re constantly disagreeing with feedback. This won’t help you at all. Try to understand the other person’s perspective, instead of trying to fight them on it.

16. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    I don’t try to fight them on it. I’m not even fighting at all. I was hoping that in this new mod app, I would get new people to reply to. But no, it has been the same people and I don’t know why. I’ve already heard and acknowledged their feed back. And yes I know any feedback is appreciated but instead of saying the same thing, I would like to see something else. I’ve already tried to change myself from their feed back in my last application but if they are just saying the same thing, maybe they aren’t even watching me on the server, or they are just saying that to lie and not give me a chance as mod.

17. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

You’re just not changing at all is the problem. Actually you’re never online to even prove this ‘change’.

18. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    I was literally on last night. If YOU were even on yourself, you would've known.

Oh and FYI, that's not an excuse if it happened.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2017
  19. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    I have updated my application a little bit.
    In case you guys forgot how to comment on others’ application, here’s a link: LINK

20. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    People also judge off of other’s feedback. If one of us doesn’t see you online, but then hears that when you are, you’re rude to people, then we’re going to think differently. Now to my actual point, you might feel that you’ve changed, but we actually need to see this. You can’t just say “oh I’ve changed” because if others can’t see that, it’s meaningless to them. Just keep trying, others may see your change soon.
    ^^
    Good luck though. :3