Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by SophisticatedPikachu, Apr 29, 2015.

1. SophisticatedPikachu

SophisticatedPikachu Member

In game name: SBurrito But you can call me anything!:cat

Timezone: European {I Do live in Germany} But I South African and a bit American;)

Language: Fluent English, and A little German and I am learning French:)

Have you ever been banned, or not?:
    Only Once

Counting Down: When I first Joined Skyblock.Net I was hosting a skin comp because I wanted to see other peoples skins, and I thought It would be cool to have one. At the time, I didn't know that it was wrong to countdown in chat and I got banned for 30 Seconds.:( I completely agree with this rule and I agree that what I did was wrong because it is Spam

Why?:
    Now I will keep this short to save others from having to read too much

I feel like I would really be able to help and listen to people and their opinions, and I would really like to help those who helped me. Also I hate all those people who curse, and spam and I would teach them a lesson! I would do my best and help those who need it and i will try to do my best to replace what has been broken or stolen. I also have always looked up to Moderators and seen them as Kind, loving people and it would be great to get to know them better! I am also doing this because I feel un-noticed, un-seen and Lonely, and maybe people will notice me a bit more if I become one. I have never been a Donor, Moderators, or Server owner on any server ever! And Skyblock is my first server!:) Also Skyblock has introduced me to many kind people, and to help those who need it, and make people feel happy and welcome to the server, would really make me happy knowing that others are happy too. I Love helping people, not just in Minecraft, but anytime, anywhere. Skyblock has also been my favorite server since I joined, and I would love to be a bigger part of this server!

How Long can I play?: I play for at least 1-4 hours each day, longer on Holidays, and try to go on whenever I can:)

Monday: 1-3 Hours
    Tuesday:1-2 Hours
    Wednesday: 1-3 Hours
    Thursday:1-2 Hours
    Friday:1-4 Hours
    Saturday:2-5 Hours
    Sunday:2-5 Hours
    Holidays:3-6Hours
    (PLEASE NOTE: I do have school, and homework,so these times may not stay the same)

(Quick Note!) I am not a Donor and never have been on any server. This is just to clear up if I am a donor or not

Past experience?: No, But I hope I will have some soon and am very eager to hearing all of your responses:)

More About Me

Trustworthy: Not Once have I ever Griefed or told someone to grief and I have never lied to anyone about trading or anything else. I will Never Grief and I will be willing to stop those who do. I am also very trusted in school, and everyone I know trusts me.

Kind: I am very kind to those who are kind to others, but if you are not, I will try to talk to you in a way, so not to offend you or hurt you. I am Not racist and accept people from all around the world! I feel that everyone can be a kind loving person, if they receive the care that they need

Personality:Honestly, I am not Perfect, and I accept those who aren't. I am a very happy, funny active person and I love making others laugh. I have been a class clown 5 years in a row and I love cheering others up when they are feeling down!

Caring: I care about others as much as I can, and other people come before me. I make sure, that someone is okay with it before I do something. And I will donate what I have earned to those who have lost something important.

Patient: No matter how long it takes to solve your problem, it will be solved. Patience is a Virtue and I use it wisely. I will answer all the questions as fast as I can and I will be there to help others

Enthusiastic: I am open to ANY ideas and any feedback will be accepted and used!I will make sure to make your dreams, come true.

Helping All: IF I were a Moderator, I would help everyone, not just my friends or donors, but everyone. No matter how long you have been on the server, or if you are a donor or not, I will help those new to Skyblock and those who just ask a simple question, It will be answered, No matter what happens.

Enduring: All of the moderators that I have asked, they say that is VERY hard, and I think that is great! I want a challenge and I love pushing my limits because I love to improve and become better at things!

Please Reply! I would Love to hear Feedback!
    P.S. Sorry for any incorrect spelling or grammar that I missed!

LOVE YOU ALL,
    SBurrito:heart:;)

Last edited: May 9, 2015
  2. anna

anna Well-Known Member

Okee, maybe start off with adding more information. Best not to color the answers as it's hard to read, if you want color I suggest making the questions have colors.
    I see you on, I've never seen you helping players.

Good luck~ c;

3. HeatwaveS13

HeatwaveS13 Member

1. More detail
    2. Try some darker colors
    3. Look at other applications and get some ideas from then
    No Support, Good luck

4. SophisticatedPikachu

Honestly, I promise I wouldn't have posted this if I didn't help people, but I help "greenies' all the time. I guess since i use /msg you just don't see it. And i changed the colors! hopefully they are easier to read:)

5. SophisticatedPikachu

I wish you hadn't said No support. That really hurt me, and i'm dealing with a recent passing, which made your response 10x worse. And I'm NOT TRYING TO BE RUDE OR MEAN AT ALL.:(

6. Rpforever

Rpforever Member

Im sorry, But u need more detail in ur Why? Section Good luck No Support YET Good luck

7. Rpforever

Rpforever Member

FYI Ur rabbit passed away aww i love rabbits and u kept one as a pet? And it passed away and ur sad? Waw

8. SophisticatedPikachu

Yeah i had a pet rabbit and i really miss her:baw

9. Rpforever

Rpforever Member

Does this help :) [​IMG]

10. SophisticatedPikachu

Yes. Thank You Very Much

11. Le_moostache01

Le_moostache01 Active Member

Sorry need tons of detail sorry for your rabbit, but no support, I would not make a mod app in a emotional state also

12. Rpforever

Rpforever Member

:)

13. SophisticatedPikachu

Yes. Thank You Very Much
    ~~Oh Ok Thx For letting me know

14. Le_moostache01

Le_moostache01 Active Member

I may change my decision in the future

15. SophisticatedPikachu

Do You think i should just delete the thing about my rabbit? BTW her name was Olive and she was a black miniature holland lop
    Yes. Thank You Very Much
    ~~Oh Ok Thx For letting me know

16. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    Here's my insight:
    • Less colour >_<
    • More info on why you should be a mod
    • Don't mention donor rank (somewhat unclear so unsure if you are or not)
    • You seem to have a nice personality
    • Never seen you help in game
    • Don't use the abbreviation "mod;" it shows that you are too lazy to type "moderator."
    • Be active on the forums
    • Put your actual time zone; Europe isn't a time zone
    No support right now...

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
  17. trad1443

trad1443 Active Member

Why make a mod app so early from when you joined???? At least wait until your a member to make one.

18. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    The ranks are virtually useless... You can have some people rate abuse you to have 2000 likes and become an "experienced member" in 1 day.

19. trad1443

trad1443 Active Member

I'm saying wait until you have learned how this community works make friends help people out.

20. SophisticatedPikachu

Thank You for the advice! I will edit my Moderator application!