Make rules regarding skychat

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by bERYbERRY, Aug 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    so *cough* some guy is using some bot to win the skychat games so he can get the staff/owner to remove it (Skyblock - Hovergame | Skyblock Forums) and the staff cant do anything about it cause there is no rules regarding it. So my suggestion is to add some rules regarding it mostly like no using bots to win the game. Sure I might keep winning the game but at least I dont always win and even if I win I dont win within 2 seconds, sometimes I take 3+ seconds too.

or

just remove it if u want ... lol..

• Support Support x 1
  2. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Support if there is some rule/fix for the skychat, would make a lot of things more simpler.

3. Beemo

Beemo Active Member

IGN:
    hakooo
    No way.....

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I'd prefer it to be removed but its hard to prove a program unless the reaction is unusually fast.

5. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Just remove it ever since they added it iv seen problems and a ton of threads on it about how mad it is and all the confusion

6. BostonNerdism

BostonNerdism Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    BostonNerdism
    yea some just say they always keep chat open so its quicker to hover and do it but yea its a bit annoying/spam inducing and kinda hides the important stuff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.