1. Kuriboh_kun

Kuriboh_kun Active Member

IGN:
    Kuriboh_kun
    Currently, I don't see any way to get budding amethyst (it may be in the wandering trader pool) but I believe this could be a great crate exclusive item, like a small guardian egg, in the sense that it can be used for a farm but with the benefit of being a nice decoration that's cannot be recovered once placed, I think the best place for this item would be as the top prize for rare keys, but it could also fit in the epic crate.

• Support Support x 3
    • No Support No Support x 3
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
  2. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

Probably not a good idea because the budding amethyst block cannot be obtained in survival. If you try to mine it, it breaks even if you use silk touch. Me personally I don't like the idea of implementing non-vanilla features to Skyblock.

3. Kuriboh_kun

Kuriboh_kun Active Member

IGN:
    Kuriboh_kun
    What you mention are the exact characteristics of the spawner, one of the most, if not the most traded item in the server and a fundamental part of the economy.
    Also, we have tons of item unobtainable in survival or skyblock like spawn eggs and stacked protection armor, I don't see your point.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2023
  4. CraftWithAbbie

CraftWithAbbie Active Member

IGN:
    CraftWithAbbie
    this could be a good idea yeah, a rare crate block, that can enable players to make an amethyst shard farm. tinted glass, spyglasses, and other items coulkd then be crafte, and players could sell shards grown from the budding blocks. there would have to be a limit on how effective the blocks works, and wether theyre mineable them selves once placed. i think having that block as a eg 2% crate prize, compared to a 5% spawner prize, would be a good idea. esp one way to renew crate prizes :heart:

5. MorayEel

MorayEel Active Member Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    MorayEel
    I think this would be a really cool addition and would allow players to create amethyst farms for themselves. I think It should be a reward in an epic/legendary crate.