ASIA Mai's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Mai, May 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flip

Flip Member

IGN:
    FlipKing068
    Full support Mai!!!!!!! Ive seen you on discord forums and in game helping out a lot. Youre also very nice person even though i havent interacted with you much.

2. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Hey everyone! Thank you to everyone who supported me thus far, and I appreciate all the feedback you've all given me.

I will be (most likely temporarily) closing my application as I will be taking a much needed break from Skyblock. I will be gone for a few weeks, and then I will see where I'll go from there. I will probably reopen this application once I'm back but for now I think I need to focus on more important things happening in my life that require my attention.

Hopefully I will be back soon and be ready to continue playing as well as continue applying.
    Thank you all once again. ♡

3. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Application withdrawn at applicant's request.
    This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications.

If you would like to reopen your thread, please report this post within the next 90 days, otherwise you will have to create a new application if you wish to be considered.
    Thank you!

4. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Application re-opened upon the request of the applicant!

full support. :heart: (reasons said in first post)

5. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    Im very happy this is back open staying neutral tho

6. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Resupport, she’s a queen and deserves helper! She’s an amazing candidate, glad to see this reopened!

7. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Woohoo!! Still supporting

8. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    I don't know what I had rated this before, but I am now supporting this application. GL on helper!

9. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    I usually don’t feel the need to resupport but this case will be an exception. This is because Mai has greatly improved even more since my first support, showing her dedication and commitment to helping the server along with being kind, approachable, friendly whilst also being able to make correct judgements, be honest with people and unbiased. Mai has also shown her capability to adapt in numerous situations and isn’t afraid to challenge herself.

Therefore, I feel the need to reinforce my original support.

10. Mai

Hey guys! Firstly I would just like to thank you all for the continuous support. It truly means a lot to me and I appreciate every single one of you. Being a player here and an applicant for staff has been a blast so far, thank you all.

I have updated my application to fit the new format and I've made some other minor changes.

Thank you James!! Appreciate you :heart:

Thanks Ursus :)

Thank you Boba haha means a lot :heart:

Thanks a lot Pil!! :heart:

Thank you for the support Isaac!! I appreciate it :)

This truly means a lot Boss. Thank you for everything. :heart:

11. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    [​IMG]

sees this is once again open and wants to show some more support like everyone else! yas

12. Alychemist

Alychemist Active Member

IGN:
    Alychemist
    apparently I haven't replied with anything here yet oops

You have my full support. You're definitely one of the nicest and most mature person i've met using the skyblock discord. You always try to include everyone and you're someone that's easily approachable. From what i've seen, most people can get along well with you and not once have I seen you make a negative atmosphere. You have all (if not more) of the qualities to become a staff member. Good luck Mai!

13. Splat1221

Splat1221 Active Member

IGN:
    SplatBerry
    Whens the promotion?? Im waiting!

14. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    No support, you killed me in among us, and frankly I think it's revealed your true colours.

nvm resupport :heart:

15. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    I think that it goes without saying that Mai is one of the most appropriate applicants for this position... Not only if she constantly online on mainly the "economy" server but she is almost always online on the discord and regularly active on the forums. My decision isn't being based from the perspective of a friend and more in the perspective of what would better benefit the server

Mai is an outgoing and respectful person who cares about others. She is often trying her best to help and being a Discord Moderator, she already has experience in how the server works. She has been around this server for many years and is very well known. She has built up an excellent public reputation and seems to connect with everyone.

One thing I will say Mai can improve on is her cross-server activity. I rarely see you on anything but "economy" and it is always good to stay active all around. Overall however I believe this is the least of my concerns as I do see her on here and there and that is fair as she enjoys economy more. I wont include this in my decision making.

I cannot see many, if any reasons why Mai wouldn't make a good staff member as she shows so many attributes of one... She is also very close with many of the other staff and this shows that she will work great with other staff members and become a great asset to the team!

I will be rating this application, SUPPORT due to the reasons mentioned. Best of luck with your application and I hope to see you around! (We need to play Among Us more ;>)

- Pancake

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
  16. Mai

Thank you :heart:

Thanks Aly!! That means a lot to me :heart:

Haha thanks Splat :heart:

SORRY OOPS dont regret xoxo
    Thank you sm :heart:

I appreciate this a lot!! I will do my best to be more active in Skyblock again! Just have been working on a build on economy so I haven't had much time haha, will definitely work on it.

Thank you so much Pancake :heart:

17. Mai

Hey thank you so much for your support, I appreciate it!

Regarding what you said, I just want to say that I do help when necessary and help isn't always visible, I help when I can and it's not always seen when I do. Staffs job isn't to show off and seek out people to help, rather they monitor the chat and give help and support when asked to.

With the DoXing issue, I completely agree that it does not look great at all, however like I've mentioned before I have grown up since then and it's not something I would ever repeat again. I hope everyone is able to trust me on this. :)

Thank you so much once again :heart:

18. Mai

bump! ♡
    thank you all for the support so far!

19. sabrina

sabrina boba4ownet

IGN:
    Sa_Sa_Sabrina
    absolute support, of course!

you're so friendly and have a lovely approachable personality, and I just know you'll be perfect for the job!!

As a discord moderator already and your past experience, i'm sure you have more than enough knowledge to carry out the position to your fullest potential. not to mention, your willingness to own up to your past as well as list your amazing qualities and how much you have grown shows great maturity. you're always so kind and helpful, not only to skyblock players but to members of crew's other servers as well :)

best of luck from me :heart:

20. Disc

Disc Active Member

IGN:
    discomfit
    Full support :)

I haven't known u for the longest time, but for the time I have you have only been kind and thoughtful. Always in a happy mood, willing to help others in any sort of way. Honestly, just a very good person to be around, which I think would fit in perfectly into the staff team.

Good luck maibee :> :heart:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.