ASIA Mai's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Mai, May 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

thank you trin ❤️ means a lot.

2. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Time for needtorename to judge some staff apps, everyone gansta until tore judges mod apps ✝️

Everytime i get online, in msgs you send me the usual hello\morning and i appreciate it from people like you, i didnt need help yet to ask you for it, but i see you in chat helping very often, you are the next mod 100%

3. Mai

Thank you for the kind things you've said, Tore. Has been very nice talking to you in-game. Thank you for your support!

4. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    Without a doubt, support.
    You have experience with server and being in the staff team and have already shown yourself in the past as being competent enough to be able to handle the position.
    Good luck, and I hope to see you back on the staff team very shortly! : )

5. Tom

Tom Member

IGN:
    ecuddles
    Support for sure!

Very active in both discord and on the server, always been helpful to everyone in chat. Goodluck Mai!

6. Mai

Thank you both. I appreciate the support.

7. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

mai has always been someone whose always active on forums, discord, and in-game helping and interacting with players:)) she's also matured and had the chance to reflect and learn from her past mistakes

resupport n bump

8. Mai

Thank you Eunicey :)) ❤️

9. SBAndroid

SBAndroid Active Member

IGN:
    Android__x
    Love that you decided to re-apply.

Unequivocal support. You meet and exceed all expectations for moderator. You are calm, kind, patient and are willing to have fun! I see you in-game and on the forums frequently, and I enjoy our interactions on the server. I have no doubt that you will be a wonderful addition to the Skyblock staff.

Good luck!

Android__x

10. Mai

Thanks Android, appreciate your kind words. Always fun talking to you in-game. :)) Thank you

11. Mai

bump

12. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    I really do remember you being a decent staff member before your resignation(???) and your "problematic" behavior back when you were no longer a mod, but like, no one's perfect? I can't say I'm happy to have heard about the doxing thing, but I won't use it against you because clearly you grew from it, as you didn't do it again. Like, if someone's really sorry for something then obviously they would put their best foot forward and avoid it, and you've obviously avoided having a s*** attitude like I remember in the past. i think you are qualified enough and easily could've been a super mod or an admin (maybe a reach, but who knows?) had you not resigned, and been on the team longer. i also saw a while back this year some people were unsure because they were worried you'd just leave after the pandemic, but I'm not holding that against you because no staff member should be expected to be on the team forever... chile, y'all have lives. so i can see why people are concerned about wanting to support you, and even if i do agree with some statements, it's not fair to use your activity against you and the possibility of you leaving, when literally anyone could have those problems. and your past mistakes... everyone does bad s***, sometimes people learn through mistakes so yah? I know it feels great when you try to be the best you can be, and people can achknowledge something bad you did, but can move on from it after seeing you've learned. you will definitely be a great person to say "congratulations" to, so i really do hope that you get promoted or considered.

13. Mai

I've definitely had my fair share of issues, but like you've mentioned I was able to grow up and move on from those things. The severity of things I've done in the past didn't really hit me but thinking back to all that now, they're things I would never even think of doing again. I have college at the moment, physical college, but my activity is about the same on all platforms. Thank you for acknowledging I've changed and thank you for supporting the application.

14. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    listen if i can come back after 17 permanent bans then you can be forgiven for a few months of bad attitude & bad decisions! like i said, i am not worried about your activity because no one should put this game as their #1 priority in my opinion, because life should always come first, and i feel more people need to understand that - however I'm really happy to see that a majority of your responses are full of love and support! gl

15. Mai

thank you! that means a lot!!

16. Mai

bump

17. Taki

Taki Active Member

R3-5upp0rt.

18. Mai

thanks taki!!

19. GAMER1232012

GAMER1232012 Well-Known Member

Resupporting this A+ application

20. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Yes I demand to see a dark blue name ASAP or I'm suing the server!!11!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.