ASIA Mai's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Mai, May 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    It is unnecessary to write stuff that other players have written before my post. She has been a moderator before and I know she is capable of handling every situation. Happy?

2. Jim-sb

Jim-sb Well-Known Member

10/10 Support your application. Good luck!

3. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

thank you jim :heart: :heartface:

4. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Kinda similar to Krissy, I haven't written a response stating my support status since you came back.

This was because I was kind of unsure at first since it was quite a 'big' leave if you get me (it seemed that you had your mind set on not returning). But the past month since your return you have proved me wrong! You've been active on all platforms- discord, forums, and in-game consistently. It's understandable that we all need breaks from time to time. I can see your dedication, and that was really my only concern.

As for your other qualifications, I think everyone else's (and my previous) feedback sums it up pretty well. You are caring, friendly, humorous, and most of all mature. You know how to handle situations well and this is speaking from our experiences the past while. I appreciate what you do and I'm sure that the community does too. I know that you are more than ready for this position, so resupport :heart:3

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  5. Mai

Thank you Euniceyy :heart:
    I appreciate the kind words and support & completely understand your prior concerns. Taking a break was much needed as it helped me a lot and I will continue to be active & helpful on the server as long as I am here!! Thank you again :heart: :heart:

6. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    I've come back to leave a longer more explain re-support for mai.

Everyone is entitled to a break and this was obviously something that Mai needed! Since returning, she has proven that she hasn't lost the dedication and commitment that she expressed at the very beginning of her application process. Mai is someone who has always been determined to take up a helper position along with all the responsibilities and jobs that comes with it.

Mai is an active player on all platform, discord, forums and in-game (on both survival and economy). I constantly see her helping on all of these platforms and is also a very welcoming and approachable person. Mai has a wide variety of knowledge about the server and it's aspect and also has prior experience on the skyblock staff team giving her a good idea of what she is committing herself too.

She has all the aspects of a staff member and is very fit for the position too. Most people have summed up all the points that I could list but overall, Mai is a hardworking, knowledgeable, committed, caring, approachable and respectful person who actively demonstrates a mature attitude in all situations. Like eunice said, I really appreciate all the things that you do for the community and I hope to see you in blue real real soon!!! Team maicake :heart:

7. Mai

thank you so much for this detailed response pancakey!! i appreciate all that you've said and i appreciate you thinking that i would fit the helper role. it means a lot to me, truly. thank you again :heart: :pleading:
    --
    wont be able to hop on mc much bc there's a problem with my pc and i need to get it fixed before i can start playing again. sorry for the inconvenience.

8. TREYZEMANNFANN

TREYZEMANNFANN Member

IGN:
    honestlyimtrey
    New to forums but I saw like past mod or something so support. gl!

9. Mai

thank you for the feedback and resupport flaming!!
    thank you for your support!

10. OmarsCraft

OmarsCraft Active Member

Full Support for my wife Mai :pleading:

I'm sure my reply will make little to no effect since its quite clear you'll become staff sooner or later. I'm one of the most active players on Skyblock and when it comes to my experiences with you on Skyblock/Discord/Forums and just seeing you in chat (on Skyblock) helping out everyone I can for sure say you'd perfectly fit as a staff member. You're very approachable, kind, outgoing, helpful, truthful, and patient when it comes to people and working with people which are characteristics I find extremely important for staff members to have.

Can't wait to see your name on /staff very soon I hope :pleading: you more than deserve it Mai.

11. Mai

thank you so much omar :pleading: this reply is so sweet and means a lot to me. thank you for your support & for the kind words husband :pleading:

12. Manubidoo

Manubidoo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    1byte
    bumpity bump, and still support :relaxed: :pleading:just found this: upload_2021-3-3_14-39-3.png

13. Mai

thank you so much for the support (from 2015 and now :pleading:)

14. mijiperki

mijiperki Well-Known Member

75 support and 1 no support.

Still not promoted...

15. Mai

im very grateful for all the support :heart: :pleading:

16. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Welcome to the team!

17. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Congrats!! :pleading: first time a promo hasn't been at night for me lol :heart:3

18. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    congrats on your promotion mai :)

I cant wait to see you in game :heart:3

19. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    kiss i love you thank you for applying and congrats

20. Rolly