ASIA Mai's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Mai, May 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Thank youu Android :heart:33 I appreciate the constant support!! :>
    ----
    Also I just wanna say I haven't been able to get in-game the last few days, and this may continue to be the case for the next couple of days as well as my WiFi is kinda down rn and I'm in lockdown so it's going to take time to fix. I'm still able to get on forums & Discord however.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  2. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    Support, always have been staff material and should be back on the team

3. Mai

Thank you very much :pleading:

4. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    Was going to come support this app at some point and in all honestly just totally forgot LOL :lmao::t

Mai is one of the best applicants I've seen apply for staff and one of the most well deserving members to be promoted to the staff team. She is clearly capable of being staff again and the fact that an OVERWHELMINGLY large amount of players and staff continue to encourage her further proves that she is more than experienced and competent to be granted the position

Good luck!

5. Frez

Frez Shark Super Moderator Premium

IGN:
    frezology
    Hey Mai!
    It is great to see that you have reopened your application! And, of course, I support.
    You are an amazing player, and you are active on forums and discord.
    If you believe you are ready (as shown by reopening your application) then I believe you are ready.
    As a small improvement, as there is always room to improve, is just to be more active online minecraft wise. You haven't been back too long, so make sure you are back and active within the community.
    Other then that, I believe that you are a great applicant and I wish you the best! :tonguelaugh::zanyface:

6. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Resupport blue name when omg

7. Mai

Thank you so much Cal :heart: it truly means a lot.
    Thank you for the constant support Frez :heart:
    I agree with what you've said however as I've mentioned above, my WiFi has been down and I've been using Data so I'm not really able to go in-game for long (or at all sometimes). I'm hoping it gets fixed by this week though haha!! Thank you again.
    Haha thank you sm Bert :heart:

8. Mai

bump
    also wifi's back + wont be very active this week but my activity will increase a lot more in-game !!!

9. bubloe

bubloe Experienced Member

IGN:
    bubloe
    SUPPORT!

Mai is one of the most helpful, approachable, and caring players on this server. She is constantly helping other players whether that be on discord, forums, or in-game! I think everyone knows how amazing Mai is and how she would make an amazing addition to the staff team!!

Good luck MAI ILY :heart:

10. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    I have not personally seen you much in-game, before I took a break from this server. However, you seem like a positivite person, and I can see you fit in the staff team. So for now I am neutral, and I want to change that in the future, but first I need to see you in-game sometimes and interact with you more, to get a full picture of you.

Best of luck! :heart:

11. Mini

Mini gronola bar Premium

IGN:
    minified
    I don't think I have supported yet which is entirely my fault but, OH MY GOD YES PLEASE BECOME STAFF RIGHT NOW! You're literally the sweetest person on the server, you're always helping out everywhere and you are so approachable. I literally love you so so much and you need to be re-added onto the team.

Best of luck mai ily!

12. Mai

thank you so much bubs :pleading: this means a lot to me!
    thank you! i will do my best to be more active on /skyblock. hopefully your support status will change soon! thank you so much for the reply.
    thank you so much mini!! this is so sweet :heart: i appreciate your response a lot. :heartface:

13. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    bump for mai because it’s thurzzday for her and her promotion would cure my depression

14. arxh

arxh Well-Known Member

IGN:
    arxh__
    i acctully didnt know you were applying lel, il support ofc, your super nice and friendly xoxo

15. Mai

:pleading:
    thank you guys for the support!! :heart:3

16. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I haven't really replied here since I re-opened your app. This is for good reason as I needed to see how you navigate skyblock on your own. I needed to make sure my judgement of your application actually is fair rather than bias as some people are concerned about people judging their friends as staff candidates.

Since I do see you in game often I notice you help others frequently and answer questions. Generally what all mod applicants have done and the same as the current helpers were doing when their apps were open. When I log in I see many members of the community engaging in conversation with you and they seem fully comfortable in your presence.

I have seen reports from you and all of them have been for offences we can handle and that need to be urgently attended to instead of ones that we could forgive for the moment.

And it really isn't just me who can see what you do on the server but many people who have supported the application. So I am confident that my judgement matches that of the community.

From the guides, to the way you are friendly to everyone, the support you give and all of that, I have to commend you because I admittedly didn't do even half of that to earn this position.

So support. Because the community has spoken and I believe in your abilities. I never doubted them to begin with

17. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    Support of course :heart:

18. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

• Do not write support, neutral or no support. If you are commenting on an application you are expectedto give a suitable message based upon your reasoning. If you wish not to give feedback, you must use the ratings provided.

19. Nighteh

Nighteh Active Member

IGN:
    _slanke
    mai, you have all my support. you've always been so kind to me and every time i see you on i'll see you helping others to your best extent. i really hope you get it, good luck :heart:

20. Mai

Thank you so much Krissy :pleading: your input is something I appreciate a lot as your opinion means most to me. I'm only confident in my own abilities because you were an amazing mentor to me. :heartface:
    Thank you so much Rolly :heart:
    I'm so happy to see what you've had to say!! Thank you so much :pleading:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.