Withdrawn luka's staff application : )

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by luka, Jan 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
    As an applicant, I feel like I don't need to push myself to the extent where I have to cry for replies, supports, and other comments by bumping my own application. If people wish to leave a reply on this application they are free to do so. I believe, as said on other threads, an applicant should be judged on how much they actually help the server with day-to-day tasks, such as reporting individuals or helping people in chat. Bumping an application should have absolutely no role in measuring the amount of enthusiasm someone has over the desire of filling a role in this staff team.

I simply do not find the need to bump my application.

If you were actually active on net or eco you would know how much enthusiasm I have towards this community and helping others. Your comment about my enthusiasm is completely based on me not bumping my application. I do admit that my forums activity is not the best and I am trying to improve on that. I think that your no support is unjustified and that there might be more to it. Could it perhaps be the fact that I chose to ignore you over comments you made about me? or are you purely basing your whole no support on the fact that i don't want to bump my application?

Thank you mAi : )

2. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    while i agree with you in princible your app should have been taken down before mai posted as the entire month of feburary passed plus 2 or 3 days

3. Calidre

Calidre Experienced Member

IGN:
    Calidre
    I’m assuming he was warned by a staff that it’s been a month and that’s why he bumped it

4. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Which is 29 days. Remember, Luka is in AEDT so times for you are different for him.

January 30. 28 + 1 = 29. This was the last day before it was taken down due to being more than 30 days.

Luka, I feel you could've managed your application a lot better that you have. Other than that, my stance has not changed and no more opinions will be given.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.