Lost your donation rank with a name change? Post here.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Sean, Feb 4, 2015.

1. NekoEmmi

NekoEmmi Active Member

Is this thread still active? I'm visiting here to mention that my friend has been waiting patiently for her rank still and it's been over 10 months now, as she originally posted the problem before the reset even occurred! ...

She's changed her name a few times since then. Her current IGN is PoptartKiwi and she should have Donor10 and /fly on .Org. When she still had her rank and fly, her IGN was creeperslayer074. You can see more information about this on page 1 of this thread. You can see her original request to have this resolved was on Feb 15th 2015!

I keep helping her with her island for anything requiring flying since it's not really fair she can't do it herself, but it would be nicer for her if she could regain her independence. Also think about how much kit she's lost, 10 1/2 months worth ... that equates to ~120 times that she could have claimed her kit, which is approximately 360 iron ingots, and 240 stacks of cobble! Please can this be sorted out soon? x

2. NekoEmmi

NekoEmmi Active Member

~ Weekly bump? I hate to bump threads but seriously guys, 11 months?
    I feel this has already waited too long. ~

3. d0xis_v0id

d0xis_v0id Member

I agree, this is getting out of hand. SOMEONE PLEASE contact an admin about this. We have paid good money for these ranks that we can no longer use, and are now being ignored.

4. NekoEmmi

NekoEmmi Active Member

Yeah, my friend hasn't heard back about this yet either... Is there someone we should tag about this? CypriotMerks perhaps?

5. d0xis_v0id

d0xis_v0id Member

Would be the ideal thing to do, except I am told he doesn't receive notifications when non-admins tag him. I even tried messaging him directly to no avail.

6. Legi

Legi Active Member

BUMP CHECK THIS THREAD

7. NekoEmmi

NekoEmmi Active Member

Could an admin or someone tag him or IDK... ask him in person? Perhaps? I'm amazed these players are even still on the server waiting almost a year later, if I'm honest. x
    Zambiana Sean you seem to be the only forum admin that isn't Cyp or Noob himself, well gg you :heart:

8. Legi

Legi Active Member

9. chrix32

chrix32 Active Member

10. Legi

Legi Active Member

11. NekoEmmi

NekoEmmi Active Member

Bumping is getting us nowhere. Perhaps this might help? :/ (If it's not already obvious, I've tagged everyone in the staff list).

Perhaps if all the staff could sort of ... encourage Cyp to take a look at this if he has a chance... it would be greatly appreciated by many rank-less players, and their friends?

If you aren't sure why this thread is still going, it's because my friend and many other players have lost their rank due to name change way back before Org even reset (my friend in 2nd week of February 2015) and are /still/ waiting for this to be resolved.

It's been almost an entire year and this is just ridiculous now. Please do what you can to get this issue noticed and sorted out? I feel stupid encouraging new people to donate to the server when people who donated over a year ago are still waiting for their ranks.

Adrian_Monk_ Art blaq BOTBaccalord Carlmancer ChibiBerry CJ_Plays_Games Cookie Fight4Glory Fintan238 fungamer333 Geonecis Gingehhhh Gxshiee Jennie Kerahna Kira_ Krissy Kudzai larrythebird101 LaylaLoves leadermelody Lemonade LimeCoconutShake Love__ Mai Mizuki Katsumi Moonlight_Pixels Myrmwife Nenaa NIH301 Nocturnish Noobcrew OhWonder Purplevillager1 Pyknic_2 RobloxianRoblox SakuraWolf sarahlol567 Sega_inc Supapah TannerLittle TheSugarCane Tribal Wilbos_World xStarx ~Agent~

12. blaq

blaq Active Member

NekoEmmi hi, I'm sorry it's taking this long. I suspect the reason why is that the transaction ID/proof of donation wasn't filled in, thus the format wasnt valid. If she could add those information to the thread, I'll send Cyp a message about it.

13. NekoEmmi

NekoEmmi Active Member

Mods at the time told me that if I could show a screenshot with the player with donor rank name it would suffice as proof, since she has only Donor10 anyway, and I uploaded that, see page 1 or 2 of this thread. I don't know how to prove she had fly but I vouch for her that she had it. We'd have given up by now, 11 months later if that wasn't true. If it's not working any more I can probably find the picture somewhere and re-upload it :/

14. d0xis_v0id

d0xis_v0id Member

No excuse for mine. I gave the transaction ID and a screenshot (which also has the ID in it) more than 2 MONTHS ago. I'm sorry if I sound aggravated, but this is NOT how you treat a PAYING customer. The reason I wanted this fixed, was so I could upgrade even further. At this point though, I don't think I'll be putting any more money into a server that can't fix a simple name issue.

15. poggers

poggers Senior Member

Try catching him on ts.

16. chrix32

chrix32 Active Member

I'll try this for him

17. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    I didn't even get the alert but the tagging was a good idea. Sorry for everyone's wait.

18. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
  19. LivingShadow

LivingShadow Experienced Member

20. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69