Denied KoolaidPR's Moderator Application!

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Quentin Carr, Mar 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quentin Carr

Quentin Carr Active Member

Hello. i am KoolaidPR!
    I've been playing Skyblock for over 6 years now! I started playing skyblock.net since 2013 but i longest i can remember back is December of 2014! I have been active on and off since then. i have done and seen a whole lot on this server! with adding Lockette!, Spawn changes! grief protection on islands! and many many more, and I'd like to help make a difference. I enjoy helping players on the classic server, and being a mod will help me do that.

Your in-game name:
    IGN: KoolaidPR but! my nick is just Koolaid!

Which timezone are you in?
    CST or Central Standard time!

Which languages do you speak?
    I speak English and enough German to understand what is being said! i grew up speaking German but have lost the touch for not speaking it in years

Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?)
    I have been banned and honestly i don't even remember the reason because it was so long ago! but i know whatever it was for i will never do anything like it again!

Why do you think you should be a mod?
    I'd like to be a mod so I can help players on the classic server. I always answer questions in chat, and I help players in private messages too. I feel that no mods are on the classic server because most would say its dead.. but thats not the case for me! i as a mod would care about the players and the quality of the server even if it doesn't get 300+ players anymore! I would like to be the one who moderates the classic server because we all know things can get hectic!

I am active now!
    I can be on the server after 5pm I work so i usually get off around 5pm!

I have 2fa on! and can record if necessary!
    Things to know about me!
    The players privacy is a huge concern! i won't talk to other players about what's going on or give them sensitive information that the victim wouldn't want people to know!

I know the server.
    I've been around for e years now so I know how the server works. I know the rules, I know the prices of items, and I know how the server trading system works. I can help if they don't know that something is illegal. knowing the rules is an obvious necessity because I would be the one Enforcing them!. I see a lot of players in chat asking questions or trying to trade buckets. I like to help everyone out that I can, but being a mod would allow me to help others more easily.

. I'm good at being as unbiased as possible! i just don't take sides! This can help me end arguments with anyone even if they are my friend! I am not afraid to admit if I'm wrong and ask for help. I will not however change my opinion just because someone tells me to do so. I always look at the evidence and make a logical decision based off of it. I can often present my opinions in a very strong manner.

. I can remain cool under pressure.
    I understand that this is a just a game, and my real life is way more stressful. I assume most people's life is. I won't simply quit because it gets hard. I will continue to do my job.

. I can deal with people from different cultures.

. I am friendly
    I love talking to people! I try to be nice to people and make sure that they are doing OK. I care about other people a lot, and even if my initial instinct about someone isn't good I am big on second chances because i know anyone can have a bad day or come off on the wrong foot!

How long can you be active on the server every day?
    Anywhere between 3 to 7 hours a day. Weekends even longer!

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
    Yes, and no i play on other peoples servers that i meet and i help them out but i never really saw myself moderator ready!

A little about myself:
    i am in my late teens. i am currently in the service and i live far away from home. i like football and other sports. i work on my car in my free time. i am a pretty basic dude but I think i am more than capable of moderating on this server

and yes that is the old skyblock box that used to float above spawn! (also that pic was an old ticket i made LOL!
    Thank you for taking your time to read this! please feel free to give any pros or cons about my app!

Attached Files:

2. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Hey! Nice application. However, you don't meet the requirements, which are:
    Good luck :heart:

3. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.