Denied KingDavid04's Ban Appeal [Myrmidous][Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by KingDavid04, Nov 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingDavid04

KingDavid04 Active Member

1. Server name: .net
    2. In-game name: KingDavid04
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Greifing, theft, sale of stolen heads, ugly sweaters
    4. Did you read the rules? yes
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned?: For stealing/selling stolen heads
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? No
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? Yes, back when I first started I greifed a few islands.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? Other than when I first started I really haven't done anything wrong or ban worthy. I strongly believe I just wasn't my day and I will make sure this wont happen again.
    9. Some words of my own: I would like to have a take with catsettos who is the one I stole the heads from. Even after getting his heads back he told myrmidous I stole 15 diamond blocks from him which is false information. He DID end up receiving these 15 diamond blocks from me because myrmidous took them from me a gave them to him. I strongly believe this is scam. Myrmidous I'm sorry for what I did and with my behaivors lately I'm sure you know I'm REALLY sorry :(

2. poggers

poggers Senior Member

3. KingDavid04

KingDavid04 Active Member

Thankyou Natalia

4. Myrmidous

Myrmidous Well-Known Member Premium

Thank you, Ms. Natalia.

Mr. David,

Thank you for contacting me regarding your situation. I took time to reply to your PM about this, but just in case you missed it here is your portion of the response. First and foremost:
    2017-11-06_19.26.59.jpg

You took two heads from Catsettos, then sold one of them to AlphaNerd. This violates trust, is considered theft and "laundering". For these three things you were removed from the community for a while.

Afterwards Mr. Catsettos mentioned missing diamonds. I checked and yes; you had removed those as well from a chest owned by Catsettos. This is theft: When you buy from someone they do not get to reach into your pocket and take money from your wallet. Likewise you cannot simply take your payment directly from Catsettos' chests without permission.

The diamond issues did not weigh into your ban; I simply added it to your ban message. You were removed from the community for theft and abuse of trust.

Your behavior was unacceptable, Mr. David. Please take some time to think over your actions and when you return we hope to see you better behaved.

Happy Skyblocking,
    //Myrmidous

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.