Withdrawn Kam's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by skaM, May 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    I may leave my rating as a partial-support as 4 stars out of 5, You are starting to be an alright person and I know you may have a newborn child and things may be going on due to activity. Would be amazing to see more performance on the discord too.

Appreciate the work skam.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2023
  2. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

I know this comment reads as partial support however I see you've left a support rating on my application. I just want to say thank you for your support. I know I may not be as active as I used to be... not by a long shot however becoming a new father does not leave that much spare time and with that being said I still try to hop on whenever I can whenever I have some free time to dedicate to playing games. Thank you once again Marcy.

:)

3. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

Blump.

4. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    I understand there are very good reasons someone could be less active and I totally get it. Reading through what others have said, I understand you have other committments! I feel like unfortunately it has not allowed me to get a good read on who you are as a person or a candidate, because I do not know you. I hope at some point I see you in game a few times and see how I feel.

5. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

Thank you for the feedback Teeler, whilst many of your statements are true I may not be as active as I once was my love for this community and server is still there and I have a very exciting island project in the works just trying to find time to dedicate to it.

6. skaM

skaM Well-Known Member

Shut this down I don’t care anymore.
    Bye it’s been fun playing Skyblock.

7. Oakk

Oakk Experienced Member

IGN:
    OakiiDoakie
    Application withdrawn at the applicant's request.
    If you would like to reopen your thread, please report this post within the next 90 days, otherwise you will have to create a new application if you wish to be considered!
    This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.