Kai776 Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Kai123, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    Hello, I am Kai and I wish to become staff as I love the server and it would be a dream to have a role in improving it.

Your in-game name:

Kai776, but just go by Kai

What time zone are you in?

BST

What country do you live in?

I live in England

What languages do you speak?

English and decent Spanish

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No

Yes I do

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)

Yes,
    I can take screenshots and videos which I can upload on YouTube, imgur or
    Google docs

Why do you think you should become a staff member?

Because I have many qualities which would be a key asset to the staff team:

Helpful:
    I try my hardest to help people in need, if they approach me with an issue I will go out of my way to resolve it.
    I am willing to go the extra mile whether to achieve goals or help others with goals. I will not shirk from putting in my best because I set goals and high expectations for myself.

Reliable:
    When people come to me with issues, I will not judge, I will simply try my hardest to resolve it. You can rely on me to help improve the server to the best of my abilities.

Communication:
    Communicating with others is a huge part of working with a team. I believe I have this skill as I am fast to reply and think about what I say.

Innovative and adaptable:
    In sticky situations where I am unsure of what to do, I can think of a solution rather quickly.

Intelligent:
    I think I am quite intelligent and can answer people’s queries when needed.

Honest:
    If I have made an error in my work, I am quick to admit to it and try to correct it.

Thoughtful:
    On many occasions I try my absolute hardest not to offend people, yes I have a temper but it takes quite a lot to unleash it.
    I am able to let go of grudges and resentment which in turn frees me and anyone who might have offended me.

Kind:
    I always look for ways to cheer people up when they are troubled.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?

I am always very active, within 2 months I have 20 days playtime.

How long have you been playing Skyblock?

Only for a couple of months, but I used to play on an old account multiple years ago.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)

Yes I have been banned for advertising, however it was in /msg and I was unbanned almost instantly. I have also been banned for looting. I know this will sound unbelievable but my brother stole two spawners and I was banned. I was away at the time and he made a ban appeal on my forums account. Since then I have had 2fa enabled.

Do you have any previous moderation experience:

Kind of, I have helped out in younger classes in school so I can work with people well.

I understand that people are not fond of me and that I have not been on forums for long but I ask, please please consider me as all I am trying to do is help people like I thoroughly enjoy doing.
    This concludes my staff application. Please consider me as I believe I could be a worthy asset to the staff team. Thank you!

• Neutral Neutral x 3
  2. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Imma start with Neutral, lets see what you got gamer c:

3. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Neutral, Haven't seen you online or helping for a bit.

4. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    neutral, have seen you been banned a few times, but you are nice. I do not see you helping out in chat or being on discord skyblock much, but I would love to change to support if you show me you are more qualified. :)

5. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Hello, thank you for taking your time to write an application. Unfortunately, I will have to ask you to take a look at our server's Forum Rules.

We have been looking at the threads you have been posting for the last couple of days and, although most of these are asking questions, it is clear to us that the main purpose of those threads was to reach the 50 post count necessary to apply. This process of repeatedly posting threads with the sole intention of getting your message count up is not allowed. Please also take a look at the thread called Post Farming Defined.

Considering this, I will have to deny your application. I encourage you to engage with the community in this wonderful platform, I'm sure you will reach this requirement in less than you expect! Please remember not to break our rules again.

Of course, feel free to fill out a new application in the future once you have met the requirements.

6. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Thread locked for failure to adhere to forum rules and responsibilities.
    If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.