Withdrawn JustinHealy's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Justin, Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Resupport because Justin is very active and is always helping and especially on Discord. I’ve seen help a lot and is always helping in the help channels. I mostly see his name and it’s definitely a good thing. Full support and hope to see you get promoted. :heart:

2. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thank you Boba! That was a very sweet response. Thanks for the continuous support :heart:

3. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

4. sabrina

sabrina boba4ownet

IGN:
    Sa_Sa_Sabrina
    why have i not supported this yet!!

absolute support for the kindest person alive :heart:

5. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Thanks Liam, you are too sweet.
    THANKS cx

6. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Support add more hearts tho

7. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Only just saw this, thank you Bert

8. Sando3

Sando3 Accepts Lover

IGN:
    Sando3
    Since no one has commented for a week, I guess I should help you out with a quick support. The application itself is really good.

Seeing as your application has been open for many many months now, it's clear there is something the staff team thinks you could improve on. Knowing how you act and behave I know you could make a good mod, so I think the main things drawing you back right now are ingame and forums activity. Making suggestions, reports and similar all show the staff team that you understand how the server works and its rules (that you're knowledgable). I guess helping people out is more essential here too since you're applying for helper, not mod. Good luck though

9. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Only just saw this now. I accidentally unwatched this thread. Thanks for your feedback, and your support! I am currently trying my best to make the most of my current laptop, but I have a hard time boosting the FPS. I’ve been saving up for a few weeks to get a new computer so in the next year, my ingame activity will be tremendously higher than it is now. I still try to be on every day but sometimes, if my connection isn’t great it is difficult for me. As for forums activity, I am very active in help sections and suggestions, but- once I have a faster computer, making reports often will be easier for me :)

10. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Big bump! I edited a section in my application “Moderation Experience”. As I have recently taken on a moderation role in a discord server with about 1.4k users. Hopefully, I can learn a lot from this to use elsewhere. :)

11. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

Hello, everyone! I just would like to say thank you to everyone for such a great experience. I will no longer be applying for helper on skyblock. I have found myself growing much more distant from minecraft as a whole. I will continue to play now and then but I don’t see myself being staff. You can find me on discord always, I am on upwards of 7 hours a day. If you need me DM me :) :heart:

12. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Application withdrawn at the applicant's request.
    If you would like to reopen your thread, please report this post within the next 90 days, otherwise you will have to create a new application if you wish to be considered!
    This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.