Withdrawn JustinHealy's Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Justin :), Apr 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin :)

Justin :) <3 Premium

IGN:
    JustinHealy
    Thanks for your interest in my application! My name is JustinBerry and I joined the classic skyblock in 2014, and I recently came back to skyblock in 2019. Since joining, I have been introduced to the Economy server as well. Feel free to leave me useful feedback and constructive criticism so that I can work on myself and improve!

My In-Game Name:

JustinHealy, most people call me ‘Justin!’

Current time zone:

UTC-5:00 (EST)

What country do I live in:

United States.

What languages do I speak:

I am fluent in English and I am almost able to have unbroken conversations in Spanish!

Do you have 2FA enabled?

Yes!

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence:

Yes! My computer has an ability to take screenshots and I also can use gyazo to take screenshots, but I use Bandicam for recording.

Why I should become a staff member:

I believe that I should be a staff member for various reasons, to start, I have the complete opposite of a short temper! I can help out a player who is confused and I can also respond to many messages so that every player that sends me something gets a response quickly and with the right information!

While having fun and goofing around is always important, I can still enforce server rules if broken. I like to think that I put off a very positive feeling, but that doesn’t mean that I am not capable of standing up for the server rules which are put in place for a reason!

I have taken multiple typing classes in school, so responding quickly with the right information is a strong suit of mine! I have seen in chat before, moderators are being swarmed with questions. I believe if I was put in a similar position, I could perform well!

My loyalty. I have made so many friends on this server. It's one of the most positive platforms in my life right now! I have no intention of leaving the server for very long! You can always count on me. Being a part of the staff is just another reason to stay and continue to play on this server with our amazing community :)

To conclude, I have the best intentions and would bring important qualities with me! I would never want to let anyone down so I would try my hardest to serve my fellow skyblockers!!

My activity:

I think that I am a fairly active member of the community-

(Skyblock & Economy: split about 50/50)

Monday-Friday 1-4 hours/day

Saturday & Sunday 2-6 hours/day

Summer (Early June - August) 3-8 hours/day

I can also use MineChat when I am unable to get to my computer!

How long I have been playing Skyblock:

I joined back in 2014. I have taken a break from late 2018-late 2019. Since then I have been active just about every single day and I am loving it!

Have I ever been banned:

Nope! Never.

Previous moderation experience:

None, at the moment! Hoping that experience moderating here can spark opportunities for me in the future! And step by step I’ll learn new commands and how to use them!

Do I meet the requirements:

Yes, I do!

Thank You!

It means a lot that you took time to read my application <3

Sincerely,

JustinHealy

• Support Support x 25
    • Neutral Neutral x 6
    • No Support No Support x 3
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2020
  2. BertBerry

BertBerry Berry Leader Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Glad to see another berry applying hAHAHAHah!

Anyways I support you. I see you active everyday in game helping at least mostly in game, though, I would like to see you active around the other 2 platforms, discord and forums and maybe try to help out a bit there?

Good luck!

also first GeoBerries

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DinglesplatBerry

DinglesplatBerry Active Member Premium

IGN:
    DingleBerry14
    Support! I have seen you in-game many times, and you frequently help people out. You also started a cool building contest :)

4. Justin :)

IGN:
    JustinHealy
    Thanks, Bert! Means a lot, and yes, I am most active in game. I feel I am fairly active on fourms as well but- I am improving with my discord activity!
    Thank you splat! Yes, the competition was a lot of fun to host. <3

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Geoo

Geoo Jungkook Staff Member Premium Premium

IGN:
    Blightslayer
    *cough*

It's obviously supported by me. Not only because you are a fellow berry but you are consistently helping out in chat whenever I am online. You are always on when I am (pretty much) and I see you helping out all the time- unless I beat you to it ;). But I do see so much potential in you and I wish you the best of luck throughout this period of time, keep up your helping ability.

BertBerry I overlooked this so technically I was first. <3

6. Pillow

Pillow Active Member

IGN:
    Pilberry
    Support just help a bit more. :p

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Justin :)

IGN:
    JustinHealy
    Thanks, Geo! I have learned a lot from you, and I am really grateful to call you my friend! Thanks for the friendly feedback!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    Support Support Support!!! Justin would be a great staff member! I always see him helping in chat and he is very friendly and fun to be around! I’ve never seen him not get along with anyone! I saw that you are more active on discord now so your all good! :>

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Justin :)

IGN:
    JustinHealy
    Thanks for the support! Yes! I am always trying to help out :)
    Thank you so much, Doc! Yes, I am always trying to be more active!! :D

10. GAMER1232012

GAMER1232012 Active Member

Hello Justin,

You were screwed over pretty badly recently and had some valuables stolen by a friend, yet you were able to forgive them without much fuss. Getting over slights is probably one of the most important traits for a staff member to have.

You use way too many exclamation marks for my taste, but I'm very glad to voice my support for your application, as you're a helpful and generous member of our Skyblock community.

Good luck!
    GAMER

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Justin :)

IGN:
    JustinHealy
    Thanks, Gamer! I do believe that holding a grudge will lead me nowhere so I have decided to try and get over the situation, because the longer I dwell, the more it affects me. I think being angry about a situation is acceptable but- getting over it eventually is needed. Yes, lol I do use a lot of exclamation marks hehe :) Thanks for the support

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Togpuss

Togpuss STAY Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    I’m going to go with neutral. This is due to the fact that you only just meet the requirements (post count). I will likely support this in the near future. Good luck!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Justin :)

IGN:
    JustinHealy
    Thanks Tog for the informative feedback! Yes, I do only have 70 posts, this may be due to the fact that I have only been active on forums for two months so far. I plan to be as active / more active than I have been so far. This will change shortly ;)

14. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Active Member

nice when I see u but I don't see u that much if I saw u a little more full support could see u being great staff also want to see u a bit more on forums and discord ur so close toa super support from me lol

15. Justin :)

IGN:
    JustinHealy
    Thanks for the feedback Ursus!

16. Entriquietal

Entriquietal c;

Justin is a very bright and accepting member of the Skyblock community. I would love to see him as a moderator here and I'm sure the community would like to see it happen too.

17. Justin :)

IGN:
    JustinHealy
    Thanks, ca1leb! Means a lot.

18. Winnie

Winnie Member

IGN:
    WinnieThePoohxo
    Justin was very welcoming to me when i came on the server always is helpful to me and incredibly kind and forgivin . Always visits my island to say hi to me

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Justin :)

IGN:
    JustinHealy
    Thanks for your kind words, Win <3 Yes! I love to help other players and make them feel welcome :)

20. PCcoolguy100 (aka phr33z)

PCcoolguy100 (aka phr33z) Personal Computer Premium

IGN:
    phr33z
    just of opinion but

(of course in this instance its if you haven't been on forums since 2014 you haven't been here since 2014) - take this as a crude joke, I know my humour is bad.

I'll be neutral for now, but I can't think of any reasons off the top of my head. You'd make a good mod here though ;)

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.