Joelero's Moderator Application [.NET]

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Joelero., Jun 4, 2016.

1. Joelero.

Joelero. Member

Good evening/Day/Morning, My name is Joelero (Joel.) This is my Moderator application. I hope that you guys enjoy and support this application. It is quite long and detailed (Sorry xD.)

IGN ?: My IGN is currently: Joelero. I don't think this will be changing any time soon and if it does, I will let you guys know.

What country do you live in? I currently live in The Netherlands.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? I do not use any recording devices, however, I can take screenshots and send them to any other staff members if necessary.

How long have you been playing Skyblock? I have been playing Skyblock for around 3 years now. I started on Skyblock.co but I now play on this server.

What age are you ?: I am 15 years old. I think that I can still be mature and this gives me an edge. This is because I can respond well in difficult scenarios.

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes, I do.

Which time-zone are you in?: I'm living in the Netherlands so CET (Central European Time) I will try my best to be on for as long as possible so I can play with the U.S players.

Have you ever been banned? (if yes, why?): I was banned once, however, this was completely unnecessary. I wanted to know why I was banned, so I tried to join the server. It said "You have been banned, reason: You are now OP! I explained this to the staff and they understood that this was a mistake and I was unbanned.

How long can you be active on the server every day?: I will usually be on the server for about 2-3 hours everyday on week days. On week-ends, I can be on 4-6 hours. I think this is a very good amount of time. If i'm on for this amount of time, I can help and play with players! I have made a schedule for how long I should be on.

-Weekdays-

Mondays= 2-3 Hours

Tuesdays=2-3 Hours

Wednesdays=2-3 Hours

Thursdays=2-3 Hours

Fridays=4-5 Hours

-Week-Ends-

Saturdays=4-5 Hours

Sundays=4-5 Hours

How many languages do you speak?: I speak English and Spanish. I think that this could help me communicate with and help players from other countries.

Where are you from ?: I am from Manchester, England. Although, I currently live in the Netherlands! This can sometimes be difficult for me as a lot of the community are from the U.S, however, I will try my best to be on as much as possible so I can catch you guys![​IMG]

How long have you played Minecraft ?: I have played Minecraft for around 5 years now. I believe that this gives me an edge to many other players as I am very knowledgeable about the game and can offer quite a lot! I enjoy playing the game which means that I will play on the server often. I can assure you that this will not change and I will be active on this server!

How long have you been active inside our community ?: I joined this server 2 years ago and since then, I have been playing consistently and enjoying this server. I have made many Skyblocks on many different servers in my time but I have never enjoyed one this much... I hope to really help the server and make it a better place for everyone to be! I have also been on the forums for 6 Months now.

Have you had staff/moderator experience previously? If so , Where?: I have had a lot of experience being staff on servers, I was the head-admin on a server named X-Cal. I have since then owned my own server and been a Co-Owner on a friend's server. I have never been a Moderator before but I believe that I fit the requirements having been an owner and admin before. I would love to become a Moderator on this wonderful server and really make a big change!

Why should we pick you / What makes you think you should be a Moderator?: I think that the thing that makes me stand out above other players is the fact that I play consistently, I help players on the server and I have experience with commands, plugins, customer support. I am very good with helping different people with their problems. I am also very good with the game itself. I think that I am perfect for any staff role and I hope that you can see this too! I am also fun to play with and interesting. I honestly think that I am one of the best players for a staff role. This is why you should pick me. I will be able to help the server so much and hopefully you guys see this whilst reading this application! I completely love this server. I have my own very successful Skyblock myself. I am not suddenly just going to leave this server and not join it again. I couldn't just do that, I love this server so much. People sometimes say that

I'm not active on the server, this is absolutely false. I am just in a different time-zone to some other people. I am very active on the server and hope to keep it that way.

What am I really going to do here?: I am going to try my best to make this server a wonderful, happy place to be. I think that with each other, we can all make this happen. I am going to put all of my effort and ideas into this server!

How can you benefit the server?: I think that you should definitely pick me for a staff role. This is because I can help the server become a better server to play on. How do I think I can do this? Well, as I explained before, I am very experienced in many areas and have been playing on this server for around a year now so I know the community. With all of my assets, I think that I can help you guys!

Assets
      • Activity: I am a consistently active member of the community and I play a lot.
      • Responsibility: I am trustworthy and can take on responsibility without failure

• Loyalty: I am a very loyal person and will not deceive you or let you down.

• No Support No Support x 1
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  2. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

70% Support
    ~You have only JUST got 50 post count by making a moderator application
    ~You need to be more active on the forums
    ~I see you helping in-game
    ~You seem very mature

3. Joelero.

Joelero. Member

Thanks you very much for your response and advice, I will surely work on being more active on the forums!

4. vfhuuuuu

vfhuuuuu Active Member

Please use the correct application format.

5. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Changed to No Support,

Please fill out the template, or your app will be ignored.

Your in-game name:
    What timezone are you in?
    What country do you live in?
    What languages do you speak?
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    Why do you think you should become a mod?
    How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    How long have you been playing Skyblock?
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator?

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No

Making an app does not guarantee that you will be a mod since we have limited spaces, though it raises your chance of becoming one.

6. Joelero.

Joelero. Member

I have edited my application to fit the template.

7. Eleanora

Eleanora Experienced Member

Do you even lift bro?

8. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

You need to enable this now. It is a requirement for Mods to have.

9. Joelero.

Joelero. Member

Please only reply if it is about my application, thank you.

10. Joelero.

Joelero. Member

Just enabled it

11. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

Edit your application to show you have.

12. Joelero.

Joelero. Member

Did

13. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

No Support

Please use the correct template as MiniKay is trying to tell you. I do not see a part of why you think you should be a moderator. Please look at some accepted applications as inspiration to make this one.

Good luck

14. Joelero.

Joelero. Member

The section on why I think I should be a Moderator is lower down. I can assure you that I have used the correct format...

15. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

It does not appear to be in the proper order

16. natominister

natominister Well-Known Member

No need to be a dictator

17. Joelero.

Joelero. Member

It doesn't matter, it is all included

18. nyxa

nyxa Experienced Member

No support.