ASIA [JO] BertBerry's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by bERYbERRY, Feb 26, 2017.

Tags:
?

Would you like me as a moderator?

1. Yes, of course!

68.3%
  2. Sure...

5.7%
  3. Yes but you need to improve!

7.3%
  4. Uhmm.. All I can say is Good Luck!!

5.7%
  5. Neutral uh.

3.7%
  6. No, sorry! You need to improve!

9.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Around 2010 - 2012 but I joined in 2012. Good old memories with old friends. Anyways thanks for your support and your feedback! Also I will edit my app in a bit.

2. clxrity

clxrity Experienced Member

IGN:
    clxrity
    SUPPORT FOR THE PEPE SIGNATURE

3. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    How to attract people.
    Step 1 - Find a hot pepe gif
    Step 2 - Put it as your signature
    Step 3 - Link it to your application
    Step 4 - Reach 100 supporters in less than day from that pepe. Hehe

Anyways thanks for supporting me! Got anything I can improve on?

4. Wolfie

Wolfie Well-Known Member

Changing from no support to neutral. :)
    You have changed majorly whilst you were gone, but I just want to see you helping when your laptop gets fixed and then you'll have my support.

5. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Yep. Waiting for my laptop to get fixed seems like an eternity to me cause I am really bored and forums is the only thing fun right now. Thanks for changing your support status and I will surely help :D

6. Inu_

Inu_ Well-Known Member

Changing my Neutral to Full Support! As I stated before I always see you helping on forums a lot, plus since you got your computer fixed(I think that's what the issue was lol) you have been extremely helpful with other players and helping to keep the chat normal!

Good Luck Banana ^-^

Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
  7. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Yep thanks for chu feedback. As I said my laptop is broken so thats why I cant get in game and minechat is not working when connecting to net which is everyone having the same issue. Once I get my laptop fixed you will see me for surely

8. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Managed to add more details and finally I have fixed the support counts.

9. (robbie)

(robbie) Experienced Member

just saying i didnt even bother reading this full application ill still give a bit of judgement on it tho. Neutral and partial support are two totally different things. there isnt even such a thing as partial support, just stick with neutral. When I was active in 2012-2013 I never once saw you on and I have no idea who you are, i'm not on the server now though, so let's just let the past be the past.

10. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Just to let you know I started applying in 2014. And maybe you never noticed me cause in between these years I was a non donor and didnt talk much cause i knew I did be ignored when chat gets spammy and since your name in green with alot of green color players you mostly are unnoticed but though where you a donor back then? And your name is so familiar. And I was playing on a different account than this cause zi got this account in 2016 from what I remember. Anyways about the neutral and partial supports aren't the same thing but decided to put them all together.

11. Dane

Dane Experienced Member

No support, extremely annoying with constantly posting on everything. Chill.

12. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Yes I know. Its just temporarily until my laptop gets fixed as I am really bored and forums is the only thing for me rn as I do not have anything to watch and I play some games then hop on forums. Thanks for your feedback. And I am not trying to post farm in anyway if you mean that.

13. (robbie)

(robbie) Experienced Member

ok but its either negative postitive or neutral

14. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Yea I see. As there are some people who do partial support with neutral but Im alright with it. Not of a much deal

15. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    I felt like practising my English skills, so I've corrected your English up until the traits section.
    Please don't take my corrections the wrong way, I simply enjoy working on grammar, and it allowed me to read your application in depth.
    Bert - Google Docs

I'm not feeling up to writing a full review, but a summary:
    - Your English skills need a bit of work, but I can understand you the large majority of the time, so this might not be a problem. My advice is to download something like Grammarly, as not only does it correct your spelling and punctuation, but it also allows you to learn what you got wrong and why.
    - Your activity on the forums is excellent. I see you around all the time. Yay!
    - Your activity in-game, possibly less so. It's also possible that I don't see you because I don't get online at 4 am.
    - Your application's formatting is quite nice.

It's very interesting that you have school from Saturday to Wednesday, I've never heard of anything like it.
    At the moment I'm neutral.
    Good luck!

16. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Yay I am happy to see you posting in my application with mainly feedbacks and stuff.
    So let me begin.
    So kind of a thanks for correcting some of my English in some document. So about my English I will improve and will keep improving however I once had grammarly in my laptop but its broken atm. I now use my tablet which has no grammarly until I get my laptop fixed. And i might consider downloading grammarly in my tablet if its possible

My activity is great in forums however my activity in game is not great. I am inactive in game until i get my laptop fixed and minechat isnt working for some reason.

Okay I am not mostly honest about my school days, here is why. My school days are from sunday to thursday but the reason i put saturday to wednesday is that those the days I have to sleep early for school days.

Thanks for your feedback though. What can I do to make you support me? Maybe being active in game?

17. Lycel

Lycel Senior Member

IGN:
    Lycel
    I would say I would need to see the behaviour of an aspiring moderator so that I can see what you would be like if you were to become a mod. Yes, that includes becoming more active. If I see you in-game acting like someone who would make a good mod (this doesn't necessarily mean mini-modding, it just means having mature and reasoned discussion and being kind/everything you listed on your application), then I will support you. As I don't see you in-game, it's hard to tell yet.
    You can, of course, do this on the forums as well. Post well reasoned and insightful posts on threads. You do post a lot, but your posts are generally a bit short. If I see someone who has the mind and personality suited for a mod, I will support in a heartbeat.
    I might give this one of my usual reviews in a few weeks once I try to gauge your behaviour a bit more. It takes me a bit of observation to tell whether someone is really mod material. Feel free to tag me when I inevitably forget :p

18. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Mostly in game when I am on I do not really mini mod but if anyone needs help or asks a question I will try my best and as much as I know to tell them. You really have a point in what you are saying. And in the forums i mostly somehow view the help section thread to answer anyones question. And I will make sure to tag u then. Thanks again!

19. Dane

Dane Experienced Member

[​IMG]
    This is exactly what I mean.

20. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    As much as this looks spammy and can be annoying, Bert hasn't been posting too often. That's on average how he normally posts, but at the time you screenshotted this, not as many people were online posting. Nontheless posting lots can be annoying and thanks for the information.

I will reconsider my support status.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.