Denied Jess' Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Jess, Nov 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jess

Jess Senior Member

IGN:
    beautiiful
    Please don't start arguments on my application.

2. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Sorry ;(

Deleted

3. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Changing to support, you have matured a LOT and I just have faith in you now.

Best of luck in your endeavours :)

4. Neutrality

Neutrality Member

support for harambe

5. Jess

Jess Senior Member

IGN:
    beautiiful
    Thank you for changing your mind, promise I won't disappoint.
    Why are you even here go away

6. Neutrality

Neutrality Member

because your ignoring my texts

7. Jess

Jess Senior Member

IGN:
    beautiiful
    you're*
    check snap

8. Interneting

Interneting Member

Support : )

9. Jess

Jess Senior Member

IGN:
    beautiiful
    Thank you!

10. xphstos37

xphstos37 Experienced Member

Support for my fellow Torontonian & jelly bean addict.
    X

11. Jess

Jess Senior Member

IGN:
    beautiiful
    Thanks xo

buy me jelly beans pls

12. xphstos37

NO, I DON'T SHARE

13. Jess

Jess Senior Member

IGN:
    beautiiful
    excuse u, canadians are nice and share with everyone

14. xphstos37

ANYTHING BUT THE JELLY BELLYs

15. Jess

Jess Senior Member

IGN:
    beautiiful
    true

16. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    No support.

You are quite immature, and you can be a tad sarcastic some of the times. I would like to see you progress in matureness mostly, but also being more friendly. I see in chat you can get a little rude some of the times, and some other things. I know you are applying for the forums, but in game you could be some of those things I have said, so that won't do you any good on the forums. No support until I see some change in those things.

17. Jess

Jess Senior Member

IGN:
    beautiiful
    Please elaborate on how I am immature. And on how sarcasm is related, especially as sarcasm is a sign of a developed mind (which is the entire definition of maturity).

Furthermore, what I say or do in game is irrelevant to my application and I do not see why you would feel the need to point that out.

Seeing as you are the only person thus far to make the points you did, I would prefer if you help me by elaborating on what could change.

18. Emerald

Emerald Senior Member

IGN:
    TheEpicEmerald
    Immaturity can affect what people think on the forums, since lots of the players on the server also have a forums account. This will show how you act, both on forums and in game. You are immature since I see you saying some things that I see aren't mature (this is in game that is). Sarcasm can be good or bad, in my opinion your sarcasm is neutral. I see that you are helping out by using sarcasm, but you can get a little carried away some of the times.

19. Jess

Jess Senior Member

IGN:
    beautiiful
    Lmao. You didn't elaborate, which isn't helping me understand how to improve and/or gain your approval. You merely repeated yourself.

If it's not too much to ask, could you possibly give specific examples as to what I have done to make you believe I am immature, and how that could change.

I digress. I am only online once in a blue moon, and even then it is for short periods of time to collect my kits. What I do in game is completely irrelevant to what I am doing on the forums.

20. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

You know that personally I don't have a problem with you. But I do have concerns for someone who prides themselves on demoting mods becoming a team member.
    Part of taking up a role as staff is working with the people on the team. This also is true for forums staff who actually do need to communicate to the other staff and are equivalent to full mods when it comes to hierarchy. It is something that I feel would become an issue with you when it comes to being a team player.

People say "work on your attitude". Not long ago you were going around bragging about demoting staff and wanting to assist in taking down a member of a team you would be going into. There are people who you insult and are unnecessarily mean to that I have seen. I haven't seen a lot of positive contributions to the forums in general such as reports (not forum section); the core place for anonymous reporting. I don't see you being too welcoming to new comers. What specifically to work on is how you interact with players on the forums.

But these are the big questions; Are you willing to actually come on a team and work with people you dislike? Are you willing to change how you behave for this position? And what would have occurred in less than a week to make you want to have a moderator rank and be "good"? You stick up for your values and beliefs a lot so it is a little hard to see change happen in a short amount of time. You are aware you do not have a good reputation. But your app is well detailed and written.

I am willing to support your endeavors if I see a person who I believe shows they care for the forums enough to be a supportive and polite member that works hard towards the end goal and are genuine about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.