Denied Jaeeq's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by instagram model, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. instagram model

instagram model Member

IGN:
    darers
    Hello.

Your in-game name: Jaeeq
    What time zone are you in? Central Standard Time (GMT-6)
    What country do you live in? Canada
    What languages do you speak? English, and a little bit of french (not very much though)
    Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No No because it is very confusing for me and I don't know how to do it, If someone could guide me through the process I would do it.
    Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc) Yes I do, I can upload screenshots/give links, use obs and snipping to and stuff like that.
    Why do you think you should become a mod? I know what it takes to be a mod. A mod is someone who is suppose to help out players. I am that person. A mod is someone who doesn't ignore people like a good portion of the mods do nowadays. I know the rules, but I know that mod is more than just muting people or telling them where farmer area is. It's more than telling people to be nice or behave. The number one job that a mod has to do is represent our server the best way they can. I know I can do that. I am active, funny, and a friend. And I know now more then ever our server needs someone who is active, funny and a friend.
    How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be on about 2 - 3 hours a day, maybe more maybe less. We can work on a schedule if I do get accepted
    How long have you been playing Skyblock? I have been playing for around 2 or more years on this server on this amazing server
    Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator? Yes but on small mcpe (Minecraft Pocket Edition) servers, I have also been builder on some servers too.

Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No I Believe I do but it is your opinion on whether or not I should be accepted. Thank you,
    :heart: Jaeeq

2. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.