Resolved Inviting Issue

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by MasonxHawk, Jun 2, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasonxHawk

MasonxHawk Member

IGN:
    MasexHawk
    My friend is trying to invite me to the server and its saying "please keep the chat clean". She is typing /invite and then my name. And yes i understand the word "sex" is in my name but that in unintentional and i have added her as a friend too, but its saying i have no friends and i can't even play.

2. Xstevey

Xstevey Active Member

IGN:
    Stevecracking90s
    I don't understand how changing the name Mason to Masex is unintentional. I think the only thing you can do in this situation is to change your ign. People won't be able to visit your island, talk to you in chat, or even say your name.

3. MasonxHawk

MasonxHawk Member

IGN:
    MasexHawk
    my name on everything is "MasexHawk" and on this i had issues with making my account and when i typed my name it did it wrong and put my full name not my nickname, and yes it was unintentional to put "sex" in my name i made it at like 9yo no need for the attitude lmfao (edit) The name is pronounced Mase-x-Hawk and i never realised it had "sex" in it

4. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    why don't you invite your friend instead? if they have a small island, you can /trust them and have them transfer their stuff from their island to yours and then you guys can still have a co-op together!

5. MasonxHawk

MasonxHawk Member

IGN:
    MasexHawk
    awhhh thanks for the suggestion but we managed to sort it out now thanks you! :heart:3

6. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    i'm glad!! good luck w/ your island :heart: !!

7. Souly0622

Souly0622 Moderator Moderator

Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.