NA IALEX'S STAFF APPLICATION!

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by alex : (, Sep 9, 2021.

1. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Experienced Member

Discord:
    phr33z#9622
    IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    No, it's because your posts are derailing the thread. What does flaming Boss have to do with iAlex's staff app?

There's other places to discuss stuff like this. Or better still, not at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. skaM

skaM Active Member

Discord:
    skaM#0995
    IGN:
    DrskaM
    The fact of the matter is Alex won't be staff and never will be because like I stated previously staff is a popularity contest and the current residing staff members do not like Alex so therefore he won't get staff it's that simple.

3. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Experienced Member

Discord:
    phr33z#9622
    IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    You don't know this. At this point, Alex is a better staff applicant than you are.

I know that a lot of the staff like Alex, however his ban history and current permanently muted status really doesn't help him. At all.

Alex is very popular, however he won't be staff. This is not a popularity contest.
    If you want an example of staff applications being a popularity contest, take a quick peek at applications and promotions from 2014-2016. That's a popularity contest, it's much more serious now.

4. skaM

skaM Active Member

Discord:
    skaM#0995
    IGN:
    DrskaM
    Serious. Bahaha this is a Minecraft server the only serious thing is the pedophile running rampant.

5. alex : (

alex : ( Well-Known Member

Discord:
    alexh#5329
    IGN:
    _iAlex
    i dont know why i was muted sir. I am aware it was because of an extensive amount of warnings but I do not have a list to share to the public.

You're a robber.

Trueeeeeee.

I speak all different Chinese dialects. Decided to put Chinese to give everyone the main idea.

I'm so sorry bb the perm mute wasnt planned :(:sobbing:. I'm trying my best!

You need to believe!

BELIEVE! ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! :support::support::support::support::support::support::support::support::support::support::support::support::support::support::support::support:

• Agree Agree x 2