I never post but here

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jabberwocky99705, Feb 27, 2019.

1. jabberwocky99705

jabberwocky99705 Active Member

So this is a post pretty much thanking the Server owners and All the people (if they are still on here) that I knew on the server. I don't play much anymore and I hardly check this forums but this was the first Minecraft server forums that I join and this was the first minecraft server I join (I'm pretty sure) I've got a awesome island on Classic that I wish I could transfer over with all my stuff but that won't happen and My friend that helped me make that island I've not talked to in a Good while and I'm not very creative. I can do pixel art with skins and that's about it. I want to give a formal thank you to everyone who's ever played on the server for helping keep it up and running and I'd like to thank the Staff (even if I was banned a few times lol) for all that you do for the server as well. If I could I'd give you a wolf pack clap, but I can't since You can't see me, but know I am very greatful to this server and all the people who play and keep it running.

Signed,
    jabberwocky

• Like Like x 1
  2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    It’s sad to see you don’t play anymore if you ever decide to come back I’ll be happy to help you with your new island