Resolved I have many questions...

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by NUCLEARCAKEEE, Nov 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NUCLEARCAKEEE

NUCLEARCAKEEE New Member

...and I couldn't find answers to any of them on the forums. so here:
    • Are challenges locked until you upgrade the island to level 2? my challenge list says that I've completed every single one except for that one
    • Speaking of which, what are the exact conditions for levelling up the island?
    • are there some items you can't craft? I tried to make a composter and couldn't
    • are chests currently broken? when I try to make a double chest it looks like two single chests that open at once, and trying to put two double chests next to each other just gets rid of the ones I placed until I open my inventory and they magically reappear
    Maybe my game is just breaking for some reason, LOL

2. trinity

trinity selene Discord Moderator Premium

IGN:
    sunflow27
    Challenges are broken, you should be able to craft all items as far as I'm concerned, and the server is in 1.12.2 which might be why you're having chest issues.

3. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Challenges are broken. Sorry for the confusion
    All you have to do is place blocks on your island. Certain blocks give you more levels (e.g stone bricks), but nobody really knows the specific amount each block will add to your island level. /level updates around every hour, so don't be alarmed if it doesn't update right away.
    This server is only updated to 1.12.2.
    Try joining on 1.12.2 rather than a newer version.

4. Wardalicious

Wardalicious Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Wardalicious
    I'm gonna try and help...
    • Are challenges locked until you upgrade the island to level 2? my challenge list says that I've completed every single one except for that one
      • Answer: No
    • Speaking of which, what are the exact conditions for levelling up the island?
      • Answer: Island levels are based on blocks placed, and which kind of blocks placed.
    • are there some items you can't craft? I tried to make a composter and couldn't
      • The server is on 1.12.2 - nothing after that will work.
    • are chests currently broken? when I try to make a double chest it looks like two single chests that open at once, and trying to put two double chests next to each other just gets rid of the ones I placed until I open my inventory and they magically reappear
      • Play on 1.12.2, and make sure you don't have any hacks/mods.

5. NUCLEARCAKEEE

NUCLEARCAKEEE New Member

Huh, I swear you could play on 1.16? well there's my problem, LOL

6. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    The server is compatible with 1.16 in terms of you can join the server with the latest version, but the features only go up to 1.12.

7. Lw5

Lw5 Active Member

IGN:
    Lw5
    Challenges | Skyblock Forums

8. Valeane

Valeane Member

IGN:
    Valeane
    Ok so, I just went to skyblock and completed a challenge.. How is it broken????

The checkmarks on the challenges tell you if it takes items from your inventory or not. If you complete a challenge it will say COMPLETED underneath it.

edit: sorry, didn't see lw5's post before I posted, but it says the same I guess :p

9. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.