Withdrawn Helper application

Discussion in 'Withdrawn/Inactive Applications' started by Rickrolll, Dec 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Hollywood's Bleeding

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    Like I said on your thread, if you were to make an application I would no support you. I have already stated some reasons why on that thread.

In my opinion, you are not naturally cut out for this position. When I was reading your thread I pick out a few things: you put your needs in front of the players (not helping out because you are busy with your island, afk a lot), and you force yourself to help out players instead of just naturally helping (you seem to brag about when you help a player out with one little thing, don't do that).

Now, I have pointed out your flaws but let me now point out some positives about you: you are active (minusing the amount of time you are AFK), you do meet the requirements to apply, and you seem friendly .

Considering everything, I can not see you as a staff member anytime soon. I really want to see a lot of improvement from you. I am always willing to change my opinion.

EDIT: I forgot to mention this, but you need to redo your application. It seems almosted rushed. Take your time with it and try to incorporate everything that is great about you in the best detail you can give.

2. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Beinf afk doesn't mean you're active technically speaking. Its more of cheating yourself to be active if that makes sense man.

3. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

Sorry, no support all reasons have been said

The only reason that wasn't said was you don't really know the forums

4. Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ Active Member

IGN:
    i_am_youtuber
    no support, reasons stated

5. SpicylilPink

SpicylilPink Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    SpicylilPink
    No support. You're online often but I don't ever see you helping. I don't think you are currently ready for this position.

6. aki_da_hobo

aki_da_hobo Well-Known Member

No support.

You were previously in my coop, and whilst everyone was helping the coop gather materials to sell in shop, you would pointlessly waste the materials others had mined/chopped for your own benefit while you were afk most of the time.

For the time you were actually online, you barely helped at all and complained about what I had told you to do for the coop. Keep in mind, everyone had their fair share to do, even myself and it wasn't even much to do either. I also stated that if you weren't happy with the work done, you were free to leave the coop at any given time.

You would also complain about other coop members behind their back about not not doing their share of work, when I had specifically told you they were away on a vacation, or was at a family event. (I told you as well that if you were going away, you didn't have to do anything for the coop during those times.) I haven't mentioned this to any of the coop members, but seeing you're applying for a staff position in a server which my coop is in, I guess they must know.
    AdamCakezor DiamondMonster00 Childelite henry6927_

Furthermore, when people have left my coop for various reasons, I specifically told them that when leaving, I will give you guys your fair share of donation/contribution that you left for the coop, so that your efforts are not in vain. However, you decided to just steal 3 of the coop's spawners without notifying anyone within the coop (Which could have been done by a simple /msg or a pm on discord to any of the coop members.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that although you like the server in general, you are too lazy and solely focused on yourself to actually be a helper. Maybe when you realise that being online (although you were mostly AFK) isn't the only qualification to be a mod, perhaps I would support you then.

7. AdamCakezor

AdamCakezor Well-Known Member

IGN:
    AFVpyr
    I Agree, No Support, You're hardly online and next to nothing contribute to the Server nor to the COOP, When you are online, you're AFK Most of the time.

8. DiamondMonster00

DiamondMonster00 Member

IGN:
    DiamondMonster00
    No support, application looks good but
    I support what aki_da_hobo said I don’t think you are ready for helper.

9. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Also add a proper title, it reads as if its another helper application made by myself or someone else

10. lowfps10

lowfps10 Active Member

IGN:
    lowfps10
    No support

You made a thread asking people if they thought you should be a mod, which is a clear sign of not having confidence in yourself.

You are also new to the server. I would suggest playing on the server for a while longer before applying again

11. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Hey Stevaliue!

I think you lack the confidence in yourself as of now which is something that needs to be improved if you solely wish to become a helper. The more you lack in confidence, the more everyone else knows you lack in confidence and become hesitant about whether you're the right person for the job. I think you need to spend some time working on that and believing in yourself instead of asking others whether you should do something or not.

I would also like to give you some tips on how to improve the application.

Most of your answers are very short and basic. Add more information as to why you're different to everyone else who applies for staff and explain why you would like to help the server, instead of just listing qualities of yourself.

Double check your grammar and make sure everything makes sense. Otherwise, for some, it can come across as lazy or unprofessional.

Some of the things you suggest in your application are not necessary. For example, Europe is a continent, not a timezone. The correct timezone you're looking for is GMT (UTC +0).

Make sure ingame that you're spending a lot of time answering questions when staff are busy/not online and furthermore continue to be consistent in your activity and overall presence.

I hope this helps you for future endeavours, best of luck!

12. Tor_

Tor_ Member

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    I give no support to what you have created
    All the problems have already been stated

Good luck.

13. abb

abb Active Member

IGN:
    justabb
    No support I’m not active but I’m on every weekends but I don’t see u help I’m on for the whole day sometimes but I don’t see u online or helping well im always helping cuz I wanna help not because I wanna be a mod, I just love helping idk why but yeah maybe if u can be more active?

U can’t just be afk the whole day u have to help out or do something

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2019
  14. Rickrolll

Rickrolll Active Member

IGN:
    Rickrolll
  15. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Application withdrawn at applicant's request.

This thread has been moved to Withdrawn/Inactive Applications | Skyblock Forums.

The applicant may report this post anytime within the next 90 days to request that the application be reopened. After that time, the applicant will need to create a new application if they still wish to be considered.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.