Resolved Hello, My in-game name is BladeJ. I accidentally reset my island on the classic server….please help.

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by sealla^-^, Dec 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sealla^-^

sealla^-^ Active Member

IGN:
    Sealla
    On Saturday (December 19th) I was helping my nephew to reset his island with multiple windows open (2 windows, one logged into me: BladeJ & the other logged into my nephew’s skyblock character). I reset & confirmed to replace island (positively sure I was on his character’s window not my character’s (Bladej) window. I somehow got which window was active and them mixed up. The moment I confirmed & I saw my island reset and my jaw drop open as it dawned on me which character’s window I had just reset island… mine.

On Saturday (December 19th) I immediately sent a message via the skyblock forums contact us link at the bottom of the page, but didn’t get a response. As I was unsure if the message was sent because I was not logged in.

On Tuesday (December 22) I resent my message, while signed into my wife’s skyblock.net forum account: Sealla^-^, the website showed ‘Message Sent’. So I was sure that it was sent this time.

Since I haven’t heard anything, my wife suggested reaching out here on the forums. We both (her IGN: Sealla, my IGN: BladeJ) love this server (she is more for the survival and I enjoy the classic). We even made the monetary investment to becoming donors and spawner donor on survival (donor10, donor250 on classic).

The resetting of my island was a complete accident.

Please, please, any help in restoring my island to a previous saved date before my horrible mistake on December 19th would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

BladeJ

2. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Unfortunately I highly doubt anything can be done regarding your situation unless Noobcrew directly comes in and rolls back your island through a world backup... which I find extremely unlikely.

I could however be wrong and ask any of the higher ups to clarify, however I wish you extremely good luck for this, you'll need it, especially as it wasn't a server problem and instead one caused by a player (ie not the servers problem).

Good luck.

---

Your best bet would be to contact Noobcrew or Matt directly via discord or forums conversation, if you haven't done already.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2020
  3. sealla^-^

sealla^-^ Active Member

IGN:
    Sealla

Thank you :) sent conversations to both Noobcrew & Matt

4. Pancake

Pancake syrup x Moderator Premium

IGN:
    GangstaPancake
    Not sure if this has been resolved yet, however, way back in the day, probably 2016 or 2017, I did the exact same thing. I was quite young back then and got all upset about it however I was later informed that there was no way of recovering the old island. This may have changed in the past couple of years but it’s extremely unlikely as after an island is reset, your players database basically removes all data belonging to that island...

I’m not exactly the richest on classic, however, I’m more than happy to donate some stacks of grass, diamonds and spawners to help compensate for your loss... I’m sorry this happened to you, I know exactly the feeling

Feel free to contact me ingame (GangstaPancake), on discord (Mizzo#3189), or even make a conversation here on the forums. Sorry again that you had to experience this.

5. Rgamer

Rgamer Member

IGN:
    TheLordRgamer
    how do i become a [mod] in skyblock?

6. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    Not the correct place to ask, but you can create an application here.

Be sure to read the application rules & requirements for applying, which can be found here.

7. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.