Global Global Update - April 12th, 2021

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by Dexuby, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Choco Orange

Choco Orange Active Member

I am a bit puzzled by this reduction as there is no other option for selling wool. If this is to stay please put a sign at warp shop or as Drogo says, sheep spawners have lost a lot of value.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    A sell shop for wool was suggested many moons ago when Noobcrew asked for feedback on what people wanted added to shop. A few suggestions were made but the thread died and the suggestions along with it it seems.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  3. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    Just in case it was missed, there is a question in there that Drogo is hoping to have answered.

When starting on this server, It seemed the options were to either farm crops or grind animals for cooked meat and wool to sell. Drogo chose to go with the animals and purchased 2 spawner kits for him and his alt, so real money spent there, and over time purchased many many spawners, partly because I liked the challenge of the redstone mechanics and partly due to their compactness compared to large scale farms. Also they cause less lag than crop farms with their waterways and many pistons.

Now with the addition of crop hoppers, the price of spawners have dropped dramatically and I expect they will drop further with the halving of the /sell price of wool and the reduction in the /sell price of pork chops.

It appears that those who chose to grind animals for income have been a little bit... well... screwed.

EDIT. I shouldn’t say we were screwed as I know that is not the aim so sorry for that. Please take this as feedback on the recent changes for those that have gone down the path of using spawners to generate income.
    As it is now, the most logical path for anyone is to farm pumpkins so the server has become a bit less diverse.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  4. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Thank u Dex!!