get to know you more

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by boba, Dec 26, 2020.

1. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    • Your name, what it means and any backstory about it.
    I wont say :). Only people who follow my other socials know what it is. It's some rare indian name lol (yes I am indian if anyone was wondering haha)
    • Where you’re from, some things about where you’re from.
    Born and raised in Southern California. We have Disneyland, universal studios, 5 major US airports around a 50-60 mile radius, some of the worst traffic jams, a ton of police pursuits (they happen every week or so), some of the most expensive places to live, too many jake paulers, too many gold diggers, not enough people like PieCake, IN N OUT BURGERRRRR, good Mexican food, Persian food good here as well. We have some really good unis (I go to one of them hehe)
    • What languages can you speak, and maybe a sentence in that language with a translation if possible.
    I speak 3. English, spanish, and a tiny bit of Tamil.
    • Your favourite hobbies.
    Playing video games, watching youtube, cooking, baking, riding my bike and rarely driving around for leisure. Harassing boba :heart:33
    • What games you like to play and why.
    Minecraft because the only game that has stuck beside be through my childhood, most of my school years, and now in Uni.
    GTA because planes, heists, cars, firing a tank at a police cruiser, and shooting down Police helicopters from the train LMAO.
    COD because its fun. CS GO cause its nice. sometimes War Thunder. And a few other games lol
    • Any sports you play and what inspired you to play them.
    yeah its called raiding timmies with boba and Calidre
    • Favourite song and artist and what do you like about their songs.
    Blue because it was released a few months after I was born and my favorite color is blue. Also I like your sketchers ;)
    • What got you to play Skyblock and what’s kept you there.
    Irl friend in 2015 recommended me and since then I've been part of the community lel

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Fishy (Mannerstrom)

Fishy (Mannerstrom) Member

IGN:
    Mannerstrom
    • Your name, what it means and any backstory about it. Mannerstrom is almost my last name. My other gaming name is "Magma" or "MrMagma" i came up with it like 3 years ago and it came from magma cubes in minecraft. In minecraft im a fish also. Idk just came up with me being a fish. XD
    • Where you’re from, some things about where you’re from. Im from sweden. Sweden is in europe. Its a pretty big country. The creator of minecraft "Notch" is actually from sweden. The youtuber "PewDiePie" is also from sweden.
    • What languages can you speak, and maybe a sentence in that language with a translation if possible. I can speak English and Swedish. Example of a scentence:
    • -Hej jag heter Mannerstrom och jag gillar minecraft. That means:
    • -Hi my name is Mannerstrom and i like minecraft.
    • Your favourite hobbies. Video games (ofc) and i like swimming alot.
    • What games you like to play and why. I like to play alot of games. Minecraft, a bit of fortnite, battlefront 2, overwatch. Idk why i like them. They are just good games.
    • Any sports you play and what inspired you to play them. No no sports. I dont want to. Its boring. lol
    • Favourite song and artist and what do you like about their songs. I like most of the rap artists. Like Eric Reprid, Travis Scott.
    • What got you to play Skyblock and what’s kept you there. My dad found it. And i started. Its a really fun and happy community. Thats why i kept playing.