Forum Game | Who made Skyblock amazing for you?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 52Phenomenon, May 30, 2017.

1. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I’ll use this as more of a who I give thanks to, because there’s too many people who’ve made Skyblock enjoyable to me

BrokenAngelx (Beckyx, bought me and my best mate (Levesile) d10, also took special care of the people that said hi to her everyday and so on)

Prxc (idk, but Laini. Stop changing your name reeee) bought me d25 + too many other experiences

xXMospahXx (top memories)

SpamClam (donated me literal 4 stacks of quartz on classic)

TheSugarCane (godded my cobble when I was a greenie, also stalk :t )

Survivors (best org memories with this one)

MrGallifrey for good memories during the time that SoarCraft was around (laini’s server)

Bossgamer good ol’ bossy

Wherever Fight4Lyf is rn, always remember him

The 2 Lemos, Lemonade and Lemon

Blyx - made Skyblock enjoyable for me before AND after she became mod. I still have a gif/video from my imgur that I made on my old potato laptop that i used to play on, here. I’ll convert it to gif later and upload it, it’s also when TOP TEXT BOTTOM TEXT memes were popular so its kinda cringe atm (oh yeah and 3 fps)

I can’t remember a lot but those are things and the people that stick out in my mind

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  2. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Update on this thread:

oliverreedp Donating me rares/helping me getting supplies.

TheSugarCane getting me so many sugarcane to help my map art.

Noobcrew for being my dad.

just only 3 people lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I’ve been meaning to write something. It has been made clear that the people in your life can come and go very easily. The people who make your time special can change too.
    Cyk753 it may be surprising to you, but it’s alway nice to banter about the server and staff things. It’s what I enjoy and now there is someone who isn’t afraid to.

Bossgamer though we don’t talk a lot, you still are the one person who is there to go to. You have sense. I like that.

Wonkie probably doesn’t know how much I appreciate the random discord messages out of no where. I keep to myself more often than not so it makes me happy.

Mikrokosmos a consistently amazing person who I am glad stans talent. You make people feel like they have a friend even if you aren’t close to every person, because of how you talk to people indiscriminately.

Finally
    Mai
    There will never be enough words to describe how much better skyblock was when you joined it. We moderated together, played the server together and got banned together. Hell you didn’t ditch me despite it being my damn fault. So thank you man, a real one

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Bard

Bard Active Member

IGN:
    Audibility
    bard is good man

• Cookie Cookie x 2
  5. Esssence2

Esssence2 Active Member

Purple! She was a lot of fun and helped me expand my island the first time. Also, SnoopyToy, who helped me rebuild my jungle island.

6. AdamCakezor

AdamCakezor Well-Known Member

IGN:
    AFVpyr
    Definitely Dewmellon and Becky, Both Taken me under their wings when i first joined skyblock and helped me get to my potential.

Recently, Cuppy has also remade Skyblock fun for me for now :D

7. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    Uras pugzieeee you 2 are the reason i i bought an mc mc account to see you on sb again after i iost my old one

8. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Krissy
    only one that actually has my back on here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  9. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    I wish to resurrect this.
    Infinite_117 Started the game with me and i thought odiewankenobi was cool and we all became friends and started my Skyblock Legacy. xD

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    JustinBerry and bloc
    I was a poor player, didn't really know what to do, but then I had the opportunity to join snapbuy, and from there things were pretty fricking epic

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  11. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    Bossgamer - Was one of my first best friends, and although we don't talk as much anymore I know you'll always be there for me. Had some amazing memories back in classic :')

And RedstoneTrails - May seem a surprise but you were a major outlet for me, despite my problems you were always there to listen to me rant about life.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    GeooBerry for being (not in any order btw) an all-round meanie (you're not, you're actually one of the best people I've met here)

xXBlastingwolfx (or something) for helping me when I started economy nearly 1.25 years ago.

lalalizzy9999 for being nice.

ExxDee ^
    Can't really think of any others :) (excluding Togpuss!)

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
  13. Justin

Justin - Premium Premium

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Cookie Cookie x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. laini

laini Ma'am Premium

IGN:
    Prxcto
    Since for some reason i’m redoing this now, i’m tagging my least favourite person on the server, Blyx

iblyxe ur my best friend i just wanted to let everyone know

also Bossgamer i rate you for alerting me to the fact i had to change my post xoxo thank u for still actually being my friend.

there are other people i could name but rn i’m feeling a bit lazy, and others who i’m still close to no longer play, so it would be better to tell them in person

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    Last edited: May 20, 2020
  15. Kai123

Kai123 What?

IGN:
    Kai123
    WatzWatz arxh some of the best coop members I could ask for

16. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    Also RedstoneTrails for me, he was the first persons shop i ever used and he would help me with advice and tips, i remember always wanting to be as rich as him xD he inspired me

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Brought back from the dead

NSORCERER gave me a bunch of cobble on my first day and I was in utter shock, it meant so much to me and inspired me to buy donor10, and here I am now as d400.

Boss was always awesome back in the early 2016 days too, I was so happy when he got mod and it is awesome that he's still staff!

Hisiq kept me here when I came for a breif visit as a greybean in november 2019, before I recovered my d400, and we got a bunch of stuff together.

Finally, Eddie, Leo and Grateful joined me along the way and here we are. It's been so much fun and all of you guys have been awesome.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Skyblock wouldn't be the same without the friendly community. Its been a joint effort in my eyes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    100% you are the person who has made skyblock amazing for me. I was a little bit lost on Skyblock before I met you, but I'm so glad I decided to come back in 2018 and congratulate you on mod - because I don't think I'd have ever spoken to you otherwise LOL. We've come a long way from randomly TPing and chatting, and at this point I don't know what I'd do if I didn't have you to complain to about random things.

Never thought I'd meet any of my online friends IRL, but I'm really glad we got to omg!! Big fan of Milton and Miro and constant cat videos are not the only reason I still talk to you. ;)

We talk so much and have so many inside jokes I don't know whether we actually speak in coherent sentences anymore... Although I'm not much of a people person.. you are definitely one of my most favourite people ever.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. RedstoneTrails

RedstoneTrails Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    RedstoneTrails
    Thank you guys :')

My personal inspiration was AuburnJesus. He has long since quit the server and wiped any trace of his existence, but he was always a wonderful person. When I was getting back into the server early 2019, AuburnJesus was the first person to buy from my shop, and continued to help me improve and expand my shop. I stole his public mob grinder designs to use on my own island, and we worked very closely helping each other expand until he left.

Also lil' shoutout to Haberson, who helped keep my shops competitive, especially after Auburn left. Haberson has helped me a ton over the last year, and I think we always had a nice synergy both challenging and supporting each other (even with non shop related things)

Leeeroieee was also always a huge inspiration for me. I always thought it was so cool to both be a great developer, and someone so respected and critical to the community.

Overall, everyone in the community made things the best. I've made countless friends over the years, especially once I started being active in chat more and hanging out in the Skyblock voice chat. Always gotta shoutout the homies Reformations, Borat4Dubs, and oliverreedp

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    Last edited: May 20, 2020